Staybridge Suites Atlanta - Perimeter Center East
US$144
ResidenceInn.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

US$135
US$179
US$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$219
US$159
US$129
GardenInn.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Center(Sandy Springs)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$127
Priceline
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$83
All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchenbedroom suiteextended stay hotelsocial hourlight dinnershuttle service islong stayvery clean hoteldvd playerwithin walking distancehome away from homewonderful hotelshuttle vannice areastores and restaurantsi highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed January 28, 2012

I regularly visit the Atlanta Perimeter area on business and usually stay at the Embassy Suites but colleagues recommended the Staybridge Suites, which I tried for the first time this week. I was very impressed by how friendly the staff were at the Staybridge and thought the rooms were comfortable. I only stayed for 2 nights but if I had been there longer I would have really appreciated the kitchen-diner part of the room (which you don't get at the Embassy Suites). The breakfast and early evening drinks & food were good & created a warm atmosphere in the main hotel area. The hotel's location next to Perimeter Mall & restaurants as well as the big Target store is excellent.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 26, 2012

About a month ago I was tasked with finding an Atlanta hotel with a great location that could handle an extended family weekend. An additional wrinkle is that the get together would involve a couple of small dogs. I'm pleased to report that after a lot of research on-line and reviewing Trip advisor feedback, the Staybridge Suites - Perimeter Center East fit the bill adequately.

The kids loved the shared living room, the kitchen, microwave and evening popcorn was very welcome. I had fears that our dogs might occasionally get excited by hall traffic and goings-on but first the two rooms we occupied seemed rather well insulated. Second, there were other pet owners in the same wing as our room and it simply never became an issue. The parking lot is very spacious and there are great areas and almost a community feel for taking the pets out for a walk. We couldn't have imagined all the restaurant choices in the area and the proximity to Atlanta's MARTA station a short 10 minute walk away.

My "average" rating is based on a few worn/scratched areas in the room, bathroom wall paper that had pulled away etc. but I understand this property is preparing for a February renovation. As a Priority Club member they were most gracious in allowing us a late Sunday afternoon check-out which came as a huge relief to us based on our Sunday AM plans. Check-in, the staff service at the morning breakfast buffet was always courteous and responsive.

In short, this is a good and economical choice for the East Perimeter area.

Room Tip: I had room 134 on a somewhat West side of the hotel. Not sure if this is the pet wing or not but it seemed so.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed December 19, 2011

My husband and I traveled to Atlanta for surgery at Northside Hospital. We had not booked reservations in advance due to my surgery date being moved up. We arrived at Staybridge Suites East to look for a room. We were greeted very warmly by manager Gary and Front Desk agent Desi. Both we so compassionate and took interest in helping us find a place to stay. They were sold out for that night but Gary welcomed us to eat at their Sundowner event where they offer free light dinner and beer/wine. While my husband and I ate, Desi secured us a reservation at a sister property Staybridge Suites West for the night. That was the last room they had too! We were so impressed with Gary, Desi, and the warmth of the property, we came back to Staybridge Suites East-Perimeter Center for the remainder of our stay. We stayed in a show suite #224 which is a proto type of the renovations all the rooms will be going under by February 2012. The room was spacious, modern, beautifully decorated and very comfortable. We felt so taken care of throughout the stay. Though the hotel was at full occupancy, it was quiet and well laid out. There is free laundry service on site. There is a business center where you can print documents and make copies free of charge. There is a nice double sided fireplace in the reception area where you want to curl up with a glass of wine or cup of coffee and read a good book. They also provide a free shuttle service to areas within 5 miles of the hotel. Within walking distance to great restaurants and shopping. Great property and even better staff! The service was 5 stars! After being released from the hospital, it was so nice to be greeted by Desi who immediately asked how I was feeling. She also asked if there was anything I needed and to let them know if they could help me with anything. The owners/investors of this property should be proud. We will definitely be back for future stays! Please keep in mind the pictures are of room 224 which is a model for their upcoming renovations. Not all the rooms may look like this now. However, this should give you an idea of what they will be in the future. You could request room 224 if available.

Room Tip: Hotel had elevators in the middle to ask for a room away from the elevators. Room 224 is their show room for upcoming renovations but we were able to stay in that suite for 3 nights.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2011

We spent a week at this hotel for business. The location was wonderful as there were multiple restaurants and stores within walking distance since we did not have a car. The Perimeter Mall was about a half a mile away and Super Target is just around the corner. We were also able to walk (about 0.7mile) to the Sandy Springs Marta station. Sidewalks are everywhere so the area is very pedestrian friendly. They do offer a courtesy shuttle on weekdays that will drive you within a 3 mile radius if you do not want to walk. The complimentary breakfast was a mix of hot and cold options and very good. The room was clean but in need of a minor update to spruce it up. The staff was excellent. They were personable and helpful. I would definitely stay here again when in the Atlanta area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed December 12, 2011

This is one hotel that I will always recommend irrespective of whether you are a Bus traveller or travelling for leisure. They are great bunch of people, excellent facilities, very cost effective, great places to shop and eat within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business