Lowest prices for your stay
US$116
US$107
View deal
SAVE US$9
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$9
Hotels.comUS$107
Expedia.comUS$107
Trip.comUS$116
All reviews no elevator great view mountain view pancakes parking lot room was clean great stay biscuits definitely stay here again first floor steep hill staff was very friendly blue ridge in town breakfast area pancake machine hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2020

Very nice place where you get a room with a view. Excellent location. Had the feel of being out in the woods but it was actually very close to numerous restaurants and Walmart. Very clean and comfortable bed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2020

Dear mtself2020,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your time and your business. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our beautiful area.
Brenda J.

Reviewed November 3, 2020

I enjoyed staying here. Nice place for a quick getaway. Breakfast was nothing to fuss over with Grab N Go, but currently nobody has a great breakfast like pre-Covid. Slept well even with Zeta category 2 storm going on. this place is on the side of a mountain, so there is a beautiful view. Pleasant staff. Clean room. They provided me with ice. Refrigerator actually froze my ice packs. That usually does not happen in those small refrigerator in hotels. So I would definitely go back to this place for Apple festival time in Ellijay or Blue Ridge areas of Georgia.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2020

Dear Beverly G,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed October 26, 2020

Even though the weather was overcast, We planned a 4 generation girls trip for my Moms 78th birthday. I wanted to go to Blue Ridge and ride the train. The foliage this time of year was beautiful. Elijay was the perfect location. We went to an Apple Barn the first day and rode the train the next day. The view from the Inn was awesome! The staff were super friendly and the rooms were nice and clean. We will definitely stay here again!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2020

Dear flippo61,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. It sounds like you had a great stay with us! I am so happy you enjoyed your girl's trip! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed October 8, 2020

I was very dissapointed. This is my second stay here last stay was five years ago. No refrigerator or microwave. I didnt remember this or I would have brought a small cooler. I thought all hotels had those. We always keep drinks and leftovers in refrigerator. Due to covid indoor pool was closed I felt there should be notice given at time of reservation. Had to wait for someone to get me ice. I guess this is covid too. Hotel was clean and staff very nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2020

Dear happymawmaw,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. I apologize if there was a lack of communication about the COVID changes taking place at our property. I hope we can serve you better on your next trip to the mountains!

Reviewed October 2, 2020

Hotel seemed very safe and was well kept and clean. The bathroom/sink layout made the room seem a bit small, but it really isn’t. Price is a bit higher than many other options in the area/surrounding towns, but based on reviews and my experience, the added price is likely worth it. Rooms were clean and in good working order and staff was very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2020

Dear RGWanderer,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your kind feedback. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the North Georgia Mountains!