Lowest prices for your stay
US$107
View deal
Free cancellation until 21-06-25
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
Priceline
BestWestern.com
All reviews no elevator great view mountain view pancakes parking lot room was clean great stay biscuits definitely stay here again first floor steep hill staff was very friendly blue ridge in town breakfast area pancake machine hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed December 28, 2020

Really enjoyed the Mountain View, room was clean and the linens smelled really great. Service was amazing no complaints. Definitely will book there again if I’m in the area. Definitely recommend top floor, walls and floor not sound proof. I have toddler and felt bad for people beneath us. Other than that all was perfect.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2020

Dear kcal0580,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. It sounds like you had a great stay with us! I am so happy you enjoyed your trip! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed November 12, 2020

Very nice place where you get a room with a view. Excellent location. Had the feel of being out in the woods but it was actually very close to numerous restaurants and Walmart. Very clean and comfortable bed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2020

Dear mtself2020,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your time and your business. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our beautiful area.
Brenda J.

Reviewed November 3, 2020

I enjoyed staying here. Nice place for a quick getaway. Breakfast was nothing to fuss over with Grab N Go, but currently nobody has a great breakfast like pre-Covid. Slept well even with Zeta category 2 storm going on. this place is on the side of a mountain, so there is a beautiful view. Pleasant staff. Clean room. They provided me with ice. Refrigerator actually froze my ice packs. That usually does not happen in those small refrigerator in hotels. So I would definitely go back to this place for Apple festival time in Ellijay or Blue Ridge areas of Georgia.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2020

Dear Beverly G,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again next time!

Reviewed October 26, 2020

Even though the weather was overcast, We planned a 4 generation girls trip for my Moms 78th birthday. I wanted to go to Blue Ridge and ride the train. The foliage this time of year was beautiful. Elijay was the perfect location. We went to an Apple Barn the first day and rode the train the next day. The view from the Inn was awesome! The staff were super friendly and the rooms were nice and clean. We will definitely stay here again!!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2020

Dear flippo61,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. It sounds like you had a great stay with us! I am so happy you enjoyed your girl's trip! We look forward to seeing you again next time!

Reviewed October 8, 2020

I was very dissapointed. This is my second stay here last stay was five years ago. No refrigerator or microwave. I didnt remember this or I would have brought a small cooler. I thought all hotels had those. We always keep drinks and leftovers in refrigerator. Due to covid indoor pool was closed I felt there should be notice given at time of reservation. Had to wait for someone to get me ice. I guess this is covid too. Hotel was clean and staff very nice.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2020

Dear happymawmaw,
We appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns. I apologize if there was a lack of communication about the COVID changes taking place at our property. I hope we can serve you better on your next trip to the mountains!