Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
BestWestern.com
Hotels.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
StayForLongUS$146
All reviews no elevator great view mountain view pancakes parking lot room was clean great stay biscuits definitely stay here again first floor steep hill staff was very friendly blue ridge in town breakfast area pancake machine hot tub
Selected filters
Reviewed January 7, 2021

The staff was very friendly. The beds were extremely uncomfortable. The pillows were tiny...more the size for a child and we only got 2. The property was very nice. The hotel is 2 story but no elevator so we had to carry our suitcases up the stairs.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2021

Dear scottandtammy86,

Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate your time and your business. I'm sorry your stay wasn't completely satisfactory. Perhaps the next time we can do better. Due to Covid-19, the items in the rooms have been minimized, but more pillows are always available. We would be happy to help in any way with your luggage. Just come see us at the front desk, we are here to help in anyway that we can.

Kind Regards, Brenda J

Reviewed January 5, 2021

The positive: strong Wi-Fi and nice mountain view.
The negative: thin walls, noisy if you stay on the first floor, broken ice machine, no fridge or microwave (at least in room 113), old and worn curtains with holes, uncomfortable pillows, very poor breakfast selection with grab and go bags. Pool was closed due to pandemic. If I were to return to the area, I would stay in a new Comfort Inn and Suites in Ellijay which is also more centrally located to restaurants, cinema, and gas stations. I wish I had known before I stayed here. I hope it helps. Thank you.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2021

Dear Javier117,

I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your stay with us.

Kind Regards, Brenda

Reviewed December 28, 2020

Really enjoyed the Mountain View, room was clean and the linens smelled really great. Service was amazing no complaints. Definitely will book there again if I’m in the area. Definitely recommend top floor, walls and floor not sound proof. I have toddler and felt bad for people beneath us. Other than that all was perfect.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2020

Dear kcal0580,
Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. It sounds like you had a great stay with us! I am so happy you enjoyed your trip! We look forward to seeing you again next time!
Brenda J

Reviewed November 12, 2020

Very nice place where you get a room with a view. Excellent location. Had the feel of being out in the woods but it was actually very close to numerous restaurants and Walmart. Very clean and comfortable bed.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2020

Dear mtself2020,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind feedback. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us! We appreciate your time and your business. We hope to see you again the next time you are in our beautiful area.
Brenda J.

Reviewed November 3, 2020

I enjoyed staying here. Nice place for a quick getaway. Breakfast was nothing to fuss over with Grab N Go, but currently nobody has a great breakfast like pre-Covid. Slept well even with Zeta category 2 storm going on. this place is on the side of a mountain, so there is a beautiful view. Pleasant staff. Clean room. They provided me with ice. Refrigerator actually froze my ice packs. That usually does not happen in those small refrigerator in hotels. So I would definitely go back to this place for Apple festival time in Ellijay or Blue Ridge areas of Georgia.

Date of stay: October 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Brenda Jones, General Manager at Best Western Mountain View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2020

Dear Beverly G,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again next time!
Brenda J