“Unexpected Lunch”

Pueblo
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in East Ellijay
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 22, 2017

Stop in for lunch, what a great surprise. Overall if you haven't tried this place you should if you like Mexican Food.
Greeted with a smile, taken to a table, waiters was nice, polite and gave excellent recommendation about the soups.
Nice place, TV's, beer on tap, beer in the bottle, full liquor bar. Once at the table they drop off chips and salsa.
Had a bowl of the tortilla soup, thank you for the recommendation, the soup was very good full of shredded chicken, and I mean a lot of chicken, this very large bowl of soup is a meal in its self. Also had a taco and enchilada. All hot food was hot and all cold food cold, very nice job. The only thing I felt was a little under seasoned. I think the soup could have use a touch more spice, cumin, coriander or fresh cilantro, etc. same with the rice & beans ground beef for the taco and enchilada.
Overall a very nice lunch will be back again.
Recommended this place.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

Loved our visit here, pleased with all our meals. Great chips and salsa too. Nice more upscale Mexican type restaurant, and very clean.

Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

This place has great quality, reasonably priced food. We had lunch for $16 and had food left over. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Tip #1 The free chips and salsa are the best, chips are freshly made, warm and toasty

Tip #2 In the summer, dine alfresco on their deck.

Tip #3 Great bar, yummy drinks and TV.

Reviewed December 30, 2016

Their chicken soup is a meal in itself. The rest of the menu is top notch. Can get a little crowded at times, but good service. Has a bar that allows smoking, but it is separate with separated air conditioning from restaurant so it is not noticeable.Their "Mexican Guacamole" is great, but you might like the jalapenos on the side if you don't like spicy hot.

Reviewed December 3, 2016 via mobile

I ate here alone for lunch when we first moved to Ellijay at the suggestion of a local. I enjoyed it very much. I took my husband back tonight. Welcomed with warm crispy chips and great salsa. The atmosphere appears new, clean, and it is comfortable. Denisha was our server. We enjoyed her and the service she provided.
We would recommend eating here.