“Wings that rival that wing chain place”
Review of Sunny Gardens

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sunny Gardens
Ranked #21 of 56 Restaurants in East Point
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Lemon pepper wings- yes please! Great value and oh so yummy! The other food pork dumplings, beef lomein, fried rice, and sesame chicken were par for the course. Quick delivery to our hotel straight to our room connected to the Atlanta airport was tips!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

Hotel I was staying at gave me their menu along with several others. Was in the mood for Chinese so I called and ordered. Prices were reasonable. Ordered vegetable spring rolls along with one of their chef's specialties Fragrant Combination that included shrimp, chicken and beef. Entry came with fried or steamed rice. I chose fried rice.

When I called the person told me it would be 45 minutes. Not sure why but that seems to be the standard answer when you order carryout, no matter what part of the country you are in. With that said, I was asked if I would like a free soda and they sent me a diet cola which was nice.

Food arrived in 40 minutes and was still hot. Pleasantly surprised by taste as it was very good. There was more food than I could finish. All in all not a bad meal! Total cost was $18 including tax.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

From the dyed meats to the overcooked vegetables this restaurant should be ashamed, not as if it would matter. The curries are just curry powder. Head for better Asian restaurants. This is ghetto cooking

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I love Sunny Gardens....Great food and truly a great staff. I have been a customer of Sunny Gardens for several years. Try the pepper steak and ribs.....really.....great!!! 39-9

Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

This was our second time ordering from here and though the first time wasn't nearly as bad as this time; the food still was bland at best. Today after having a chinese food craving we decided to order from here. We Ordered orange chicken and general tso chicken (lunch specials) and10 fried wings. Both the orange and general tso were lacking in portion; about 7 chunks for each order and about 4 cups of rice with barely there egg. The chickens texture tasted old and reheated. The wings also had a refried taste as they were not hot or juicy. We suspected our meal would have these issues because it only took about 15 minutes for it to arrive. We did pick over it and ate it...but still unsatisfied after paying $25 for this crap, we decided to call the manager. This woman is extremely unprofessional, rude, and arrogant. She doesn't hear out my complaints and carries on a convo in the background...she insist there is no way the food couldn't have been fresh and that I had been the first customer to have this issue....wow...really?...anyway...she is not diplomatic or concerned that the quality of their food missed the bar whether today or everyday. We surely will not be ordering from here ever again. To conclude, she didn't offer anything for our inconveience besides a rebuttal that she was right and I was wrong.

2  Thank prettyengaged