“It was ok!”

Ranked #2 of 58 Restaurants in East Point
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had the steak and shrimp with garlic mash potatoes and house salad! The salad was refreshing the steak was ok kinda bland the shrimp were super big but lukewarm and not grilled to perfection! The mash potatoes was not hot but ok. Now the sample of gumbo I had was very delicious I know what I'm ordering next time. A nice spicy kick to it very good. Try the gumbo

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Malone's Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVER!

Does this place need a remodel, YES!

Is it one of the best places to eat on earth....ABSOLUTELY!

So, there I was thumbing my nose up at Malone's because of it's location and its outward appearance. I was in Atlanta for a conference at the Ron Clarke Academy. Several attendees raved out their food and atmosphere. Stubbornly, I insisted on declining.

WELLLLLLLL, while having such a good conversation with another group of attendees, I reluctantly went across the street with them for happy hour. THANK GOODNESS I did! The food was INCREDIBLE!

First of all, the fried green tomatoes were superb! Malone's actually understands that it's not about a heavy, doughy coating....it's about a simple, cornmeal dusting with s sprinkle of salt. You should be able to taste the food! Well Malone's knocked that out of the park!

But the show stopper was the PECAN PIE! I'm still emotional when I think about that pie! There are no WORDS to describe it....it is simply the 8th Wonder of the World!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food and atmosphere were great here. My only complaint is I had to ask for water refills after our waiter passed our table several times seeing we were all out of water. Refills should have been offered. I shouldn’t have had to ask.

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The fried crab appetizer is very good. I came for a happy hour drive K and appetizer. Nothing was advertised for happy hour, but the food was good. The beer was a bit expensive, it was $6.50 to $10.00 a glass. However, there was a good selection. The staff is what made the visit enjoyable. The hostess was very friendly and accomodating, and Sarah, the bartender, was very attentive. Did I mention the fried crab?

RMGDEE, Guest Relations Manager at Malone's Steak & Seafood, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Service was Great and food was OK.
The Pork Chop came out with all this juice in the plate and it was being soaked up by the Side Of Mixed Vegetables. The Salad was the best part of the meal and it was good.
I ate a steak last time and remembered the meal as a better experience.
Location to Air Port Hotels and Flights keeps this place going.