Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
SAVE US$31
PricelineUS$78
Hotels.comUS$65
StayForLongUS$96
All reviews family owned and operated microwave and fridge place to stay amar amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed January 3, 2021

The world has changed. No longer are these older "mom & pop" properties owned and operated by people who speak good English, with name we can pronounce. They tend to be more frugal as inn-keepers, and it sometimes shows in the sparse amenities and "low-cost" hygiene items supplied for the guests.
However, that doesn't mean you won't get friendly service, a clean room, quiet environment, a comfortable bed, and a sense of safety...at a reasonable price.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed November 30, 2020

Wow. Where do I even begin with this terrible experience? I normally do not leave negative reviews but if I could leave -20 stars, I would. First and foremost, let's begin with check-in. I booked a room with two double beds, pet friendly, non smoking for my sister and I, along with my two dogs, from November 25-29. Total of $296 with tax. Pretty steep for a crappy motel. They said on Booking.com that it was pet friendly. It doesn't show the pet fee at checkout or included in your bill. So when I go to check in, the entirely intolerable woman tacked on $25 per day, per pet. My bill shot up to $500. I told her that was "effing ridiculous" and that should be shown on their website. (I shouldn't have been rude, but that was really upsetting.) Instead of her trying to communicate effectively with me as a paying customer, she said, and I quote "we don't need your attitude or your business here. We have plenty of people who want this room and you can go somewhere else. I don't want you here." (The hotel wasn't full all week. They didn't have customers for the rooms.) Literally tried to drive away business all because a customer was rightfully upset. Then her husband comes up and rudely proves to me the pet fee on booking.com, which is all the way at the very bottom of the booking fine print and only mentions it once. I told them that I had been driving for 9 hours and didn't have anywhere else to go and to go ahead and charge my card. The woman continued to argue with me for about 15 minutes, telling me her opinion of me, rather than trying to be accomodating. I literally started crying because I was so tired and just wanted to get in my room. She never apologized for her rude tone with me. She then proceeded to tell me that they have cameras that they watch 24/7 and will tack on additional charges if policies aren't followed and tried to threaten me. Meanwhile, I can see through the office door that they clearly live at this hotel in the office space, which is disgusting and unorganized.
Regardless, I finally got my ONE room key for two people and went to my room. We were given only two towels. The hot water didn't work, only got to luke warm. The wifi didn't work at all while we were there. The remote for the tv had dead batteries, and the TV got low, pixelated signal. Bugs in the room. I'm 90% sure that both comforters weren't clean. And the rooms are so run down and crappy, I can't even begin to describe how terrible they were. All of the furniture is torn up.
Furthermore, my sister wanted her daughter to stay with her during this trip. This hotel charged us $10 per night additional for an 11 year old girl to stay with us. Not even an adult. Might I add that the room can legally sleep up to 4. So we paid an additional $10 per day for literally nothing extra. And the man (assuming the husband of the rude woman) was extremely rude to my sister about this and literally walked away from her as my sister was talking.
Let me save yourself some strife and DO NOT STAY HERE.

Reviewed November 26, 2020

I stayed one night Mrs Tina and Mr Amar was very nice very clean room with microwave and fridge a floor heater is also in room for the chilly nights . It was very quiet on a mountain side look forward to staying again on my next visit Many amenities available around

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2020

I found the motel to be clean. It is somewhat dated, but then I knew I was not staying at the Hilton. For the money paid, it was a great deal and my three night stay was pleasurable. The water was hot and plentiful. There was a widescreen TV with cable (all 480 DPI except local stations). The motel was very quiet where I stayed on the backside. The staff asked if I needed the room serviced and I told them no, so I am sure they would have cleaned up and gave me additional towels had I asked for them.

All in all, I would definitely stay here again

Reviewed July 12, 2020 via mobile

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. Pictures on website are not as shown. Very dissatisfied. Old furniture sitting around doors outside, rooms in bad condition and smelled. No daily service. Overpriced and no refunds.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple