Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$65
Agoda.comUS$65
Expedia.comUS$65
Hotels.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
FindHotelUS$65
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 18, 2020 via mobile

The bed sheets look like they’ve never been washed. Woke up to cockroaches crawling everywhere. Staff was EXTREMELY RUDE. Microwave knobs broken off, no way to regular hot water in the shower. This is the worst hotel stay I’ve ever had.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2020 via mobile

I don't recommend this place. They have roach bugs (in fridge) and it's too expensive. The staff is VERY rude. I won't go back. Even if they have me a free room. I just don't understand how these foreigners even stay in business. My opinion that should go back where they came from. NOBODY should be treated with disrespect. This is my review, if it offends anyone then go see for yourself.

Date of stay: April 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed December 28, 2019

Brought my family to Ellijay to visit extended family. Needed one night in a hotel before we flew out and was pleased to find an affordable option walkable to downtown. When we checked in it smelled like stale smoke. We had a closet but no hangers to hang up our coats. The lamps were new but still had the plastic on it with the message to take the plastic off before using. My sister’s room had mold on the shower curtain. All would have been tolerable but the walls were paper thin and while there were only maybe 5 rooms rented of the fifteen or so available, they put a couple in the room next door and my husband and I were woken up multiple times throughout the night by their loud activities. We would have moved rooms but while we only could sleep a couple hours our children luckily slept through it all.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2019 via mobile

This is the second time that I have stayed here.
It’s clean and a nice place to stay for the money. It’s within walking distance from the downtown area.
I visit Ellijay often and will stay here whenever I’m there

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Central location, just off the busy downtown commercial area with a delightful Mexican Restaurant across the street that was very reasonable & we had GOURMET meals. My Plaza del Mar seafood dinner platter was perfect & wife's 3 Shrimp Tacos were overloaded with shrimp. Most enjoyable relaxed atmosphere with owner's kids visiting to say hello!

Room tip: All are back off the road & quiet with a pretty flower garden out front
Date of stay: September 2019