“Great service and food at the Rose Cafe”
Review of The Rose Cafe

The Rose Cafe
Cuisines: European
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Having just visited the gorgeous forest park in Portglenone, we called into the Rose Cafe for a light lunch. Nicer staff you just won't find and a great variety of menu. Bright and clean Cafe and really tasty food. But the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff was a stand out point and we felt very welcome and tasted almost like family. We will certainly be back and really enjoyed our day out. Thanks so much ladies.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The staff were very pleasant and attentive and we didn't have to wait long for our breakfast. I know a fry can be on the greasy side but mine was saturated in oil. The plate was covered in grease and the food all tasted the same which was the taste of the oil it had been cooked in. There was so much oil soaked into the bread that it made for a rather soggy texture. After brushing my teeth twice I still had the taste of oil in my mouth. Unfortunately this wasn't for me.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Lovely service ,we had a very fresh local fry up and we're both pleased with surroundings,good staff thanks

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Myself, the missus and our son come here often. The staff are great, the food is great, the coffee is great and everything else is great. I look forward to getting fed here :)

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

Popped into this cafe when passing through Portglenone and was feeling hungry. Great menu selection with fabulous dinner deals. Had the all day breakfast which was one of the best ever had. Definitely he returning to try more off the menu