“Good Food - Good Friends”

Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Forest Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 September 2016

We had lunch Monday (Labor Day) with friends and the food was amazing... Service was great - fast - and everything was hot and delicious... My husband had the orange chicken and said it was the BEST he had ever eaten...I had Sweet and Sour Shrimp - with fried rice and egg drop soup... wonderful...other dishes were the Roast pork with Chinese Vegetable and Scallops with mixed vegetables... We sampled a little of each dish and everything was delicious... we had so much food for the five of us and plenty to take home.... We will definitely be back and recommend to others as well...Thank you for a lovely Labor Day Luncheon with new friends...

There are newer reviews for Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Staying near ATL airport and needed to find a good Chinese restaurant. Went to TA and selected Golden Gate based on reviews. Perfect lunch on a Saturday. Food was excellent, good portions and very reasonable lunch price which included soup, egg roll and entree.

Reviewed 25 January 2016

Very impressive. Dinner quantity and quality at lunch prices. I had the Orange Chicken. It came with soup (my choice), spring roll, & fried rice. I had hot tea and water to drink. All was very good. Service was excellent. I ate all I could hold and got a to go box for the remainder. It will make an excellent late breakfast serving once I heat it in the microwave. $8.91 + $2.00 tip = a very good lunch deal !.

1  Thank william s
Reviewed 20 May 2015

My wife and I go here for one of our places to get Chinese food as it is really good and really reasonable. The staff is polite and very nice. You get plenty of tasty food for the price. I love Chinese food and the Golden Gate does the trick for us.

Reviewed 26 April 2015

all you can eat and service was great and quality of food and service..convenient..great access. We were so excited about seeing the concert all the traffic

1  Thank sandra t