“Excellent lunch spot”

Golden Gate Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Forest Park
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 7, 2017

This place is not too far from work so we come here for lunch from time to time. The lunch special is great and cheap. For $7 - 9 dollars, you get an entrée, steamed/fried rice, egg roll and soup. I love their hot and sour soup, it's delicious and full of ingredients. Every time we dine here, there are always families having feasts that they ordered from the main menu and the dishes look fantastic. Great place and I highly recommend it.

1  Thank VJH95

Reviewed April 26, 2017

This restaurant is labelled as Chinese, but their have great Asian dishes from other countries. I love their Thai "Tom Soup." Their also have some other Thai dishes

They have a wonderful "Egg Foo Young," with an excellent gravy. I put the gravy over my rice. Oh yes, I can't forget the "Roast Duck," very tender and nice.

This restaurant is a good choice for Asian food.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

We had lunch Monday (Labor Day) with friends and the food was amazing... Service was great - fast - and everything was hot and delicious... My husband had the orange chicken and said it was the BEST he had ever eaten...I had Sweet and Sour Shrimp - with fried rice and egg drop soup... wonderful...other dishes were the Roast pork with Chinese Vegetable and Scallops with mixed vegetables... We sampled a little of each dish and everything was delicious... we had so much food for the five of us and plenty to take home.... We will definitely be back and recommend to others as well...Thank you for a lovely Labor Day Luncheon with new friends...

Reviewed May 2, 2016

Staying near ATL airport and needed to find a good Chinese restaurant. Went to TA and selected Golden Gate based on reviews. Perfect lunch on a Saturday. Food was excellent, good portions and very reasonable lunch price which included soup, egg roll and entree.

Reviewed January 25, 2016

Very impressive. Dinner quantity and quality at lunch prices. I had the Orange Chicken. It came with soup (my choice), spring roll, & fried rice. I had hot tea and water to drink. All was very good. Service was excellent. I ate all I could hold and got a to go box for the remainder. It will make an excellent late breakfast serving once I heat it in the microwave. $8.91 + $2.00 tip = a very good lunch deal !.

1  Thank william s