See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 4, 2016

There's honestly nothing good I can say about this Hotel. The first room I received was atrocious. I reserved a non smoking room but this room was clearly smoked in MANY times. Besides the smell, there were burn marks on the bed sheets and on the carpet along with miscellaneous other stains on them. went back down to the front desk and brought up the condition of the room to the front desk person and house keeper who blamed the room being that way on a prior guest. Received a second room for an additional charger and it wasn't too much better. The smell of cigarettes was gone, only because it was sprayed heavily with a sweet smelling odor eliminator. Will never stay here again, and will question any hotel within the Choice Hotel chain.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank soxjlp
Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and professional. Amazing value. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone I know. They went out of their way for my family and I appreciate everything that they have done.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2015

We were in ATLANTA for the weekend got two rooms at this hotel because of everything booked up ,the young lady on night shift was nice but owners are horrible , don't speek much english and very rude. the rooms were ok an the maid was nice ,but if you stay please take your own sheets ,we got bed bugs bites on our legs an back.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank cynthia w
Reviewed February 17, 2015

this is one of the best indoor hotel in forest park. rooms were new , nice and clean. staff was helpful. good security system.
checked inn late and manager allowed me to sleep till 2 pm even though check out time was 11 am.
not a big fan of breakfast but i will be happy if you provide some as i will be travelling more often.

Room Tip: i suggest this hotel to everyone. always prefer indoor hotel when with family.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank jacob4415
Reviewed February 14, 2015

I sent my girl friend here for a one night stay at my employee discounted rate. she said it was disgusting. The staff only knew broken english. Their was drug use in the parking lot and in the lobby. I called the hotel to discuss these matters and the Front desk did not seemed concerned. I would not recommend this place to any EVER again. I have never felt so enraged that i go and write a nasty review.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends