“one night stay”

Red Roof Inn Forsyth
Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Forsyth
Reviewed 19 March 2017

This was a perfect place to rest our heads on a trip down to Florida. Priced right for a budget motel. Clean, easy on & easy out from the freeway. No issues at all. Not much in the way of breakfast but was not expecting anything much.

Room Tip: Clean,convenient, and priced right.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Forsyth, GA. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Stayed the night here on the way down to Florida. For that purpose and the price it was just fine but I don't think this would be one I would stay in for a while unless I was never going to be there. For a one night stay you are always concerned with getting someplace clean and this would suffice. The floor in the bathroom defiantly hadn't been cleaned because there was hair on the floor but I wasn't scared to sleep in the beds. Had a really good small breakfast including waffles for the price and beds were also comfortable.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 8 March 2017

This was a reasonably clean, mostly bare-bones pet friendly hotel. It seems like the majority of the guests had pets as there is no upcharge. The parking lot even has clean-up bags. The floor of the room is a wood grain looking laminate. The bed was OK and the breakfast was decent as it included a waffle maker. The staff did seem to have trouble keeping the breakfast items stocked. Decent hotel for the price

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Nice room. Really liked that there were no carpets - laminate flooring. Room was very clean but beds were very trampoline-like and headboard wobbled. Breakfast was very poor, but what the heck - for the price of the room you could go out for a better breakfast if you wanted! Lady at reception desk was very pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Judi,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Forsyth, GA. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Right off I75 close to the small town of Forsyth. Newly opened and fully remodeled motel with great amenities for the price. Josh at the front desk was very nice and helpful at check in with information. Beautiful king superior room

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Keylore,

Reviewed 27 January 2017

This hotel is perfect for a quick stay, or when passing through. The gentleman who was there to check us in was great, wonderful sense of humor for tired travelers. Knew the area.....Nothing great but definitely nothing bad....just run of the mill....Rooms need to be updated but for the price, it was absolutely perfect.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family

Dear Theresa.C

Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed in room 100 just through the main doors. After traveling that morning i started itching. Had bites on my face, shoulder, and hand. Of course I called the corporate office and had no return call. You be the judge on what bit me.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple