Red Roof Inn Forsyth
US$119
Econo Lodge(Forsyth)
US$39
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanthe ground floorone night stayclean place to stayfelt safewould stay here againmexican restaurantrecommend this hotelfridge and microwavewaffle makergrits cafefast foodnice hotelfree breakfaststaff was friendlyalana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Did not disappoint. The Red Roof Inn off of exit 186 I-75 Forsyth Ga. When I got there the evening shift personnel greeted me with a smile. He seemed to be a younger person but had customer service of a vet. I told him that I needed a room and that I saw they had ones for $49.00 he immediately told me that it was just actually a little more with the tax. He also said only had doubles left at that price. It was like he was trying to make sure I knew everything upfront so I wouldn't waist my time if what they had was unsuitable to my needs. The rooms were very clean as was the rest of the hotel. They have what I call a standard hotel brakefast these days. That consisted of cereal, make ur own waffle, juice coffee, and bread to make toast. Definitely will stay there again if I need to. There is a club just across the street on the 201 side of the hotel. And they also have a Mexican restaurant/bar onsite

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Forsyth, GA. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Mike P.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

This was adequate for an over night. We had our dog with us. The room we stayed in had laminated floors. I can understand the choice for pets, but not all dogs can walk on these floors. He was very nervous. We had to out a towel for him to stand on to eat.
I had a terrible night sleeping. The bed was not very comfortable. Only hard chairs to sit on. The table was large and nice. There was a fridge and microwave.
Around the toilet needed seriously scouting. The staff was pleasant.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Forsyth, GA. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Very truly yours,
Mike P.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Motel was remodeled recently. New TV, fridge and microwave. All repainted and fixed up. Clerk was very friendly and helpful. Have stayed in Forsyth at other motels and for the price this was the best so far.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2017

Ravi Patel

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Updated, comfortable beds, not too far from places to eat, off I-75, clerk was very nice, price was really good! Pet friendly with no fee. Breakfast left much to be desired...no fruit, mo yougart, no bagels, no microwave. Just waffles, cheerios and frosted flakes and toast. A woman took up the toast space for 15 minutes making breakfast 'to go' to feed her kids in the room...so maybe tjere were bagels but nobody could get near them.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chicagotoots
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2017

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Great for an overnight stay when traveling for the price. Clean, convenient, close to restaurant, clean bath, bed was comfy. Waffles in the morning you make yourself and a nice breakfast with other items .

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Dear Guest,