US$55
US$51
US$92
US$89
ComfortSuites
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanthe ground floorone night stayclean place to staywould stay here againmexican restaurantfridge and microwavefast foodwaffle makergrits cafefree breakfaststaff was friendlycarpetmotelalanadog
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

Photos WAY oversold this place. The grounds were nice (grassy courtyard/pool area) but room was dark, not painted well. Laminate Floor dirty (my dons socks dirty after 4 minutes) room was Tidy but not spotless. TV went to snow every three seconds. Complained to front desk but was never fixed (it was motel wide btw not just us) pool was closed early but then opened again at dark. Which was odd. No comfy chair which stinks after long day of driving. Two weird narrow wood chairs. So no tv, no pool--- not great with kiddos who'd been traveling all day. Wifi weak. Lights not all working. Tried to get bedding for our pack and play around 8pm and was told desk had no access to bedding after housekeeping left?! Desk person was quite nice though do that helped.

Good news: Mexican restaurant attached was delicious and friendly!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Red Roof Inn Forsyth, GA. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to ensure a similar situation does not occur in the future. At Red Roof, it is our intention to have your confidence in our abilities to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for sharing your concerns and I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you at Red Roof the next time your travel plans require lodging.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here and the price was great. The room was clean and spacious. Convenient right off of I-75. Staff was very friendly. We would stay here again. If you are looking for comfort at reasonable price I would suggest choosing this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

I appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at the Red Roof Inn Forsyth, GA. We always enjoy hearing about the positive experiences our guests have at our hotels.

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and very cheap. Was great for a one night stay. Delicious Mexican restaurant connected to the hotel. They had a decent selection of free breakfast goods. Only complaint is that the pool closes at 9pm!

Stayed: July 2017

Reviewed June 22, 2017

The room was perfect.the young lady behind the desk was super nice and got us in the room quickly.it was late and we were so tired.its not often that every thing goes so well .so a big shout out for a job well done to red roof in Forsyth ga.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Mike P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Forsyth, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Reviewed June 17, 2017

Red Roof Inn Forsyth was easy access from I75, clean, comfortable room with freezer for my medicine. The desk clerk was good, she recommended Grits Cafe, which turned out excellent. Breakfast is free, had OJ.

Room Tip: I stayed on first floor, the second floor has fewer animals and truckers leaving in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo