See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I stayed n 2015...it was old, needed 2 b updated/renovated, the room was clean, permanent residents n front rooms of hotel isn't desirable.
Returned Sept 2017...rooms simply renovated,no frills, clean, cheap,"trucker-type-hotel" that is ok if "u r n a financial pinch" Rating 5 out of 10(low-2-high)
Try 2 find more modern hotel, without "permanent residents."

Room Tip: Choose renovated room, in back,top floor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2017

In all my years with staying in hotels for my job this has to be the worst one.
In the room the amenities are very small you will not find a microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker or a clock. You will find an old old old walls , ceiling and bugs.

I would recommend you go somewhere else because this is not worth the money . sure lot of truck drivers will stay there ...... for all they're looking for is just a bed to sleep.
I agree with all the other reviews that place is a waste of money and should be torn down.
Trust me the pictures on their site was probably taken 60 years ago

Room Tip: Down on the main Highway there's a lot more nicer ones for the same price ! If They gave me a week free in this place I wouldn't stay!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Angel C
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Because it was only my son and I instead of my wife and I, I thought I would opt for a motel,that for me, is synonymous with budget motel. This facility fell way short of that expectation. Beyond the checking lobby it was obvious the owner had given up with any meaningful attempt of maintenance or appearance of such. Television cut in and out so many times it was useless. I was never able to utilize the wifi. One wing of the motel appears to be long term rentals. Dogs crying in the room next to ours and about 3am a knock down drag out fight with the couple next door. Moldy grout and a front door with a 1/4" gap There is a bed and pillows and that is all I can give it. This place is better suited to a clientele wishing to need a room by the hour. Sleep in your car first. Nasty.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Steve L
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Steve, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest, and are disappointed your visit was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your stay to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Ac sounded like a thrashing machine. Extremely loud Cheapest sheets, lucky if they were 100 count. Pillows were very lumpy. No microwave, no fridge, no alarm clock, pet friendly, dogs next door barked at every car. Did have a pool, that's why they got 1 star. We got maybe an hours sleep all nite. Worst place we ever stayed. Staff was friendly bathroom had what looked like blood on door frame and red spots on floor but was either paint or nail polish. Terrible place!

Room Tip: Sleep quality was zero go some where else
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank dbrush2000
AC P, General Manager at Motel 6 Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Please accept our sincerest apologies that your experience was less than satisfactory. It is disappointing to learn that we fell short of our goals in this instance. We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your concerns.
Would you please share me your room number and night of your stay?
Please email me information at: gamotel6 @gmail.com

I can assure you that corrective measures will be taken to prevent similar problems in the future. Please know that we value you as our guest and appreciate your business. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we hope to see you again at Motel 6 when your travel plans require a night's lodging.

Very truly yours,

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

It was a horrible stay they wanted to charge us out the but the bed was uncomfortable and the room stunk like something was dead in it. The fussy night we had a king room then they chafed us from their to a double bed room when we aren't little people.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Melinda C
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Hi Melinda. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.