“Fantastic Quiche”
Review of The Colored Egg

The Colored Egg
Ranked #3 of 7 Dessert in Gainesville
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Stopped by today with my kids and ended up with a delicious brunch. The quiches are excellent and my daughter loved her sandwich. I've wanted to stop for awhile but never managed to get there before closing. Will definitely be stopping by more.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

My company always asks the Colored Egg to provide cookies for our customers simply because they are the best. Large, chewy oatmeal cookies that can't be beat.
I am sure there are lots of other wonderful options, but the oatmeal cookies always win out.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

She does everything fantastic. We've eaten in and ordered for a crowd. Fair pricing. Great taste. Personable owner.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

Wonderful cookies and other delights you won't want to miss out on! We love the Colored Egg and we can't say enough good things about local businesses that support other local businesses. Thank you Colored Egg! So lucky to have you in our community!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Even though I'm fairly familiar with Gainesville, I drove around trying to find this place. Once I did, I was glad. The owner and her daughter greeted me warmly and answered all questions about their food. I purchased cream of tomato soup, cinnamon roll, and cookies to go. Everything is made by them from scratch and it was all delicious. Unfortunately, they are only open a couple of days a week and only for a few hours. It appears to be more of a hobby than a business for this family but they could make it big if they changed location and opened at least for lunch every day.