“Great Atmoshere!”

Annastasia's Tea Room
Ranked #78 of 270 Restaurants in Gainesville
Reviewed July 20, 2016

This little tea room was absolutely beautiful. Real linen table cloths, china teapots and great artwork. The food was average but I would go again for the ambience!

Reviewed January 31, 2016

This visit was a nice surprise gift from my husband for a lunch and massage package for the afternoon. I enjoyed 2 things off the special menu, Mushroom Brie soup and the Fire Roasted chicken salad. The soup was nice and creamy, served hot with a steady consistency. The salad was really nice with a poppy seed, slightly sweet vingarette dressing. It was a very nice pairing and I would have it again. Massage was a nice way to spend an afternoon.

Reviewed December 18, 2015

I had the roasted chicken wrap and my husband had the pimento cheese, both were delicious - as was the peach iced tea! On the way out we had to sample the truffles - wonderful. We will definitely add this to our list of favorite places.

Reviewed October 27, 2015

This small restaurant is almost hidden. We ate here just to try something different and we're not disappointed. There is usually a soup of the day, salads and sandwiches. I tried the egg salad sandwich, for which this restaurant is known, and it was delicious. The bread was fresh and the amount of egg salad was generous and just right. My three companions also enjoyed their selections. The atmosphere is pleasant and everything was clean. Service was excellent.

Reviewed August 20, 2015

Annastasia's Tea Room is very nicely decorated, has white table cloths, and the food is great. They have a large menu selection for a tea room. They bring a craft of water to your table right away. They made sure my sandwich was the way I liked it. The atmosphere was pleasant, and they have a wonderful gift shop.