“Re-Opened and Gone Downhill”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crossroads Deli Incorporated
Ranked #82 of 270 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

This was one of my favorite places to eat before it closed but after reopening I will not ever go back after visiting this time.

There is very little seating for customers and the tables are right against each other. The customers in line are bumping into your table while you're trying to eat. You can hear every word that the person is say at the table next to you.

They now have an obnoxious gong sound every time the door is opened which will drive you up the wall. The lady preparing my food was so concerned about the line of people and wondering where they were going to sit, she got nothing correct on what I request to eat.

One of the worst experiences I've had in a long time in a deli restaurant. I hate to see the decisions that were made by the owner when they decided to reopen next door from where they were originally.

Reviewed June 22, 2017

I love to eat at Crossroads Deli. The staff and owner especially are warm and friendly and greet me with a smile. I enjoy all their offerings and occasionally splurge for a piece of all homemade cakes. The chicken salad is the best around whether as a salad, a sandwich or, my favorite, on a tomato or tomato slices. So good!

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Ate lunch and had a serving of brunswick stew. It was very good and the service was good as well. The place made me feel like I was at home!

Reviewed February 17, 2016

Always a good meal at Crossroads, whether you want a sandwich, soup, salad, an entire meal or just a yummy dessert. I only wish they were open for supper! I especially love their meatloaf (on Tuesday) and hubby is a fan of all the sandwiches and the pasta salad. Also, this is one of the few places that serves good red ripe tomatoes on their salads and sandwiches, even during the winter months!! The caramel cake will bring tears of joy!! Very nice folks run this place and it is always very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 10, 2014

Food inspection score is always 100%. Very clean and the owner and workers are always friendly. They have the best hotdogs in Gainesville and the cake slices are out of this world. When my son visits from N.C. he always has to go there to get a hot dog. The daily meal of the day makes you want to go everyday to eat because of the varity of items that are served.