“Standard Starbucks”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Nice Starbucks, friendly staff, hard to get in and out of location. New Starbucks in Target a mile away but very little seating. So take your pick.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Great staff, friendly, chatty. Always accommodating. Always good drinks. Always helpful.

Our favorite location!

Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

So our family probably has at least 6 Starbucks drinks a day. My review is just of this location and this visit. Of the 4 drinks I ordered today, one was hot with caramel drizzle on the side of the cup causing my hand to be sticky and the banana smoothie was overfilled and spilling outside the cup. In fairness the Barista did ask if I wanted another cup, after he saw me cleaning it up. My question is, why serve it if you know it's not the expectation.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

I frequent this Starbucks quite a lot. The drinks never taste the same. You would think by following a set procedure to make a drink it would be OK but not at this location. I think the problem with this store is the turn over of the employees. Not sure if it is the pay or the management but something is broke.

1  Thank tlb48156
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

This is literally my favorite Starbucks! Most of the time it's not over crowded and you can get a comfy chair. It's always very clean. The staff is always willing to help me if I want to try a new drink. They pretty much already know what I want when I walk up!