“For the price I guess I cannot complain too much but the...”
Review of Days Inn Griffin

Days Inn Griffin
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Griffin
Reviewed 19 October 2016

For the price I guess I cannot complain too much but the room wasn't ready when I arrived (3pm) and it was not service/cleaned during the day. The room and furnishings weren't dirty just old. Fairly "meh."

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Verty reasonable rates, no price gouging during the evacuation, rather old, especially some of the furnishings, Clean, WONDERFUL personnel and staff but (you knew this was coming) very rigid owner not at all sympathetic to the blight of his guests. Most of us were evacuees, tired, stressed and sometimes wanted breakfast , or at least coffee, extended past 9 AM. He was quite harsh with some of his employees when they attempted to accommodate our requests. I would stay there again if I needed/wanted to be off the highly traveled areas and still have all the necessities and good shopping.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Booked a hotel through booking.com and received a confirmation number, mind you I did not provide any credit card number through booking.com

The guy at the front desk told me I should have provided a credit card that did not decline!... I did not provide any card... he was so rude telling me he cancelled the room and he was not the problem!! I do not think anyone should stay there unless you wanted to be degraded as a woman!!!!

Horrible horrible horrible!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2016

The pool was green do it couldn't be swam in... The rooms smelled like mold. And they messed up on my payment which cost me a lot more.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2016

It took 3 rooms to get one that I would consider staying in. We did stay both nights in that room. But if I couldn't have gotten a better room I guess I would have had to lose a nights rental because it was a reservation and just went to another hotel. Receptionist was great though.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 August 2016

The room was clean and a great value for the cost. Very clean despite the outer appearance. Staff was friendly and I would stay there again when I'm back in town.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo