“Hot food and Convenient”
Review of Ihop Store # 4437

Ihop Store # 4437
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Hapeville
Reviewed June 22, 2018

Average service. Food was hot, fresh and conveniently within walking distance outside of the Best Western Hotel lobby where I was staying.

Reviewed March 28, 2018

I ate at the Ihop Store #4437 around 10:00pm. Place was not that full, but service was lousy. I asked the waiter for a burger and I changed the order for an omelette. When my food was delivered the lady that was servicing brought the two orders. I asked her if she change the order, she told me that I order the two plates. I don't know what she was thinking that a single person will be eating two plates, particularly that I have a small constitution. The only option that I had was to paid for both plates.

If you have alternatives don't eat at this place.

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Great service! The food was hot and tasty. It was actually pretty busy for it too be so late. The staff was friendly, attentive and prompt. Enjoyed a meal with my mother after a long travel day!

Reviewed May 19, 2017

I must admit, I had a few, not the best experiences at some IHOP's over the years, but this one, I enjoyed. The food was fresh. The coffee, nice & hot. Service was a big plus and my food came out very quick. The pancakes are light, fluffy & tasty. I'm also glad they serve turkey bacon, with I had with scrambled eggs. The whole meal was very good. This place is a good place for breakfast, lunch or dinner, since they stay open 24/7. I'm glad I found an IHOP that I can enjoy, any time of the day or night.

Reviewed May 5, 2017

Stayed at on site hotel. Servers very friendly and responsive. Food of good quality and quantity and served as requested.