Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue
Courtyard
US$263
US$129
Staybridge.com
Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East(Hapeville)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$139
  • Restaurant
US$88
US$104
All reviewsbedroom suitecomplimentary foodbasketball courtfull kitchenfree beer and wineplatinum eliteatlanta airportcomp breakfastlocal cheflong term staydessert nighthotel is perfectearly flightfree shuttlewithin walking distancethe air conditioningnight's sleep
Reviewed March 20, 2011

Rooms are nice and all new. Comfortable beds, clean kitchenettes, new furniture, decent pool, sm. Hot tub, nice lobby plus u have the marriot courtyard right next door. They also have a basketball net, barbq, and nice walkway between buildings. Resturants and bars within a short-medium walking distance. Good value.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank jitterd
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Just spent 2 working days at the Residence Inn and found the front desk folks to be more than helpful and friendly. Yes, the hotel is being renovated and that's the the good news. The morning buffet was very generous and plentiful. Work area (breakfast area) was very clean. Good value.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2011

The residence Inn in ATL near the airport is under a MAJOR remodel. the stay was horrible
listening to workers outside my room on ladders working on siding at 0800 in the morning
every day (4 days) is no way to start your day. I feel that Marriott should have at least warned me prior to booking my stay that the hotel was under a MAJOR renovation. I had paint drip off the wall and onto my jacket as they were painting the door jams. I would not recommend this property to anyone. A big disappointment from a Marriott property.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2010

My co-worker recommended this place to me, since I'd be in Hapeville for training for two weeks. Well, when I get back we'll have to have a talk about what his home life is like if he considers this place even remotely acceptable. The front desk staff and housekeeping are great, but they can't make up for the elderliness of all of the finishes, especially everything in the kitchen. I opened the microwave and saw that it had been made in February 1990...and it was the newest appliance in the kitchen! That should be changing, I was actually asked to relocate due to renovations taking place in my building, but chose to move on to another hotel altogether since I'd just be moving to another non-renovated room. I was upgraded to a 2-bedroom suite with a fireplace, which I used every day. Free internet, parking and breakfast are great, but not if you avoid going back to your hotel at all costs.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank bookgirl262
Reviewed October 24, 2010

After reading reviews about this hotel, we nearly went elsewhere but we were glad we didn't. This was a great hotel and it really worked out perfect. The breakfast was good and a full buffet with a nice variety of items. Our room was clean & quite and nicely appointed. I have no idea whay the reviews of this hotel were so bad. Our stay was perfect and we will be staying there again.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple