Helenbach Winehause & Candle Boutique
Ranked #20 of 31 Shopping in Helen
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a retail boutique offering fine Georgia and international wines as well as handmade candles that liquify into a lotion. We also offer wine supplies as well as unique home and gift items. Join us for a relaxing wiwne tasting that include cheese, sausage, and crackers. We also sell by the glass and can bottle for you to take with you and enjoy.
Reviewed 11 September 2009

I visited Helen a couple of weeks ago and loved this shop. I bought a sugar cookie candle and a bottle of dessert wine. Both were fabulous! Not only does the candle smell wonderful, but when it melts, it's a warm liquid lotion that has my hands looking and feeling great.

Reviewed 14 August 2009

'Just wanted to drop a line, and say that I absolutely LOVE your candles. I was hesitant at first but there was such warmth, friendliness, and a sense of welcome in your beautiful shop, that I couldn't help but try it out! I love, love, love it, and I wish you both...and the adorable puppy, the BEST of luck, growth, and happiness! Thanks so much and I will definitely refer people to your shop when visiting Helen, and your website!

Ashley