Helenbach Winehause & Candle Boutique
Review Highlights
Love the Chanel candles!

Friendly staff. Didn't taste any wine this time, but I really just came for the Chanel candles... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2016
Kathy T
via mobile
Cute wine store & candle shop

Reviewed September 11, 2016
Angela P
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Tasted 4 sweet wines with my Family and the lady was great with the suggestions!! Also the crackers were great!! Bought a few of the wines even the local sweet wine!! Great experience!!

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We came in last month and the soy candles we bought here smell AMAZING!!! Sweet Almond and the other is Magnolia.
It's one of the two things we buy on every trip ... soy candles and local honey.
Best candles we've EVER bought!

1  Thank AshleyJackson524
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

This place has great t-shirts, wine tasting and gifts. It is upstairs. Each time I visit Helen I like to stop in to see what is new.

2  Thank shannonp29709
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Great wine good people. Excellent smelling candles. Owner and son offered is free cheese and pumpkin seeds. Good experience.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Not what I thought it was, but it did have it's time. If you are interested in stuff like this, you should give it a try.