“Love the Chanel candles!”

Helenbach Winehause & Candle Boutique
Ranked #19 of 31 Shopping in Helen
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a retail boutique offering fine Georgia and international wines as well as handmade candles that liquify into a lotion. We also offer wine supplies as well as unique home and gift items. Join us for a relaxing wiwne tasting that include cheese, sausage, and crackers. We also sell by the glass and can bottle for you to take with you and enjoy.
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff. Didn't taste any wine this time, but I really just came for the Chanel candles. Will come back to sample some wine. My one complaint is that there is no website. I would love to be able to order online

Reviewed September 11, 2016 via mobile

Tasted 4 sweet wines with my Family and the lady was great with the suggestions!! Also the crackers were great!! Bought a few of the wines even the local sweet wine!! Great experience!!

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We came in last month and the soy candles we bought here smell AMAZING!!! Sweet Almond and the other is Magnolia.
It's one of the two things we buy on every trip ... soy candles and local honey.
Best candles we've EVER bought!

1  Thank AshleyJackson524
Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

This place has great t-shirts, wine tasting and gifts. It is upstairs. Each time I visit Helen I like to stop in to see what is new.

2  Thank shannonp29709