Helenbach Winehause & Candle Boutique
Review Highlights
Love the Chanel candles!

Friendly staff. Didn't taste any wine this time, but I really just came for the Chanel candles... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2016
Kathy T
via mobile
Cute wine store & candle shop

Tasted 4 sweet wines with my Family and the lady was great with the suggestions!! Also the crackers... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2016
angelapZ4891UJ
Charleston, South Carolina
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2009

I visited Helen a couple of weeks ago and loved this shop. I bought a sugar cookie candle and a bottle of dessert wine. Both were fabulous! Not only does the candle smell wonderful, but when it melts, it's a warm liquid lotion that has my hands looking and feeling great.

Reviewed August 14, 2009

'Just wanted to drop a line, and say that I absolutely LOVE your candles. I was hesitant at first but there was such warmth, friendliness, and a sense of welcome in your beautiful shop, that I couldn't help but try it out! I love, love, love it, and I wish you both...and the adorable puppy, the BEST of luck, growth, and happiness! Thanks so much and I will definitely refer people to your shop when visiting Helen, and your website!

Ashley