“Awesome, Amazing and Wonderful!”

Helenbach Winehause & Candle Boutique
Ranked #19 of 31 Shopping in Helen
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a retail boutique offering fine Georgia and international wines as well as handmade candles that liquify into a lotion. We also offer wine supplies as well as unique home and gift items. Join us for a relaxing wiwne tasting that include cheese, sausage, and crackers. We also sell by the glass and can bottle for you to take with you and enjoy.
Reviewed April 11, 2010

The owners Paul and Cynthia are such wonderful people and their dog Merlot is great. They really provide quality candles and wine. The value is exceptional and they are so very welcoming into their store. They have an incredible amount of knowledge on the wines they carry and are always ready to offer samples of the wines you are interested in. Don't miss your chance to go in and check out their store. Our daughter is still talking about them and their dog. We truly enjoyed their products and their company on our trip to Helen.

1  Thank KrisandLauren

Reviewed November 11, 2009

This is a great shop to visit, more than just a candle shop! Lots of neat gifts and a great wine selection! Has a very warm atmosphere and a real sense of a European touch. The shop keepers were lots of fun and very helpful, especially the cute puppy! The woman was very charming and nice, the man was funny and had a great sense of humor! Keep up the work guys!

Reviewed September 11, 2009

I visited Helen a couple of weeks ago and loved this shop. I bought a sugar cookie candle and a bottle of dessert wine. Both were fabulous! Not only does the candle smell wonderful, but when it melts, it's a warm liquid lotion that has my hands looking and feeling great.

Reviewed August 14, 2009

'Just wanted to drop a line, and say that I absolutely LOVE your candles. I was hesitant at first but there was such warmth, friendliness, and a sense of welcome in your beautiful shop, that I couldn't help but try it out! I love, love, love it, and I wish you both...and the adorable puppy, the BEST of luck, growth, and happiness! Thanks so much and I will definitely refer people to your shop when visiting Helen, and your website!

Ashley