We stayed at this hotel on a business trip. Major mistake! When we arrived to the room we thought the smell was just from being closed and just needed for the air to be circulated but the a/c made it worse! We had to check out at 4:00am and sleep in our car because we both had headaches, red eyes and sore throat! We were offered another room which was just as bad with bugs! Definitely MOLD!!! We were told that nothing could be done until the manager arrived at 6.
After reading other reviews, I realized that this has been an issue for years and the GM has responded to the reviews so they are well aware of the issue. Maybe its time that someone takes action! Mold can be a serious health hazard and DHEC should and will be notified immediately!!! More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking