All reviewscookiesmandatory evacuationstaff was extremely nicecorned beef hashirmagaratesmicrowave
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

Big thank you to Debbie and Alan At the front desk that - despite the entire town being on mandatory evacuation - honored our Rez and stayed Thru the duration ...doing their best to maintain service standards
I am so grateful for their dedication, friendliness, helpfulness, professionalism.

This hotel does need "refreshing". It is clean and well run but Very tired. Carpets should be replaced. Paint job. Etc.

But I am glad they were there for me

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2017

This hotel was average to nice in some respects. There was an ownership change recently and there were also some repairs that needed to be done. I overlooked that because the staff on site was always very polite, friendly etc. They went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. And there were good cookies.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed August 27, 2017

I want to express how wonderful Ms.Terrell the night auditor is there was a hiccup with our rate and I must say wasn't pleased at first, but after talking to Ms. Terrell she showed such professionalism and curtesy in handling the situation late on the evening of 8/26/17 my husband and I felt at ease before going to bed that she should take the proper steps to handle the problem. When I woke up the next morning just as she promised her and Chassidy ( who great us with a smile and conversation every morning) were hard at work hashing out this problem and on the phone with the DM Cathy who reassured me that she would be in this morning to make that correction to Becky's promise and she has kept her promise and taken cared of it. We just want the staff to know that we appreciate all there hard work. We also wanted to thank Michelle for making sure where we eat in the morning is clean and she was informative on current events and courteous as well. So again thank you for all our help and for a lovely stay while we visited our family and we look forward to being part of the Carlson group and also to coming back to visit again you guys are our new family!

Room Tip: Need more lighting in the room, over the table in the living room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Management response:Responded August 29, 2017

Thank you for such a great review. We are happy to know your stay turned out to be a great one. I will be sure to show all colleagues this so they can see the appreciation you have shown. If your ever back in the Hinesville, GA area we look forward to accommodating you again.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

The check in process was ok, got in first room the sheets were nasty, they were covered in hair and the room had a nasty musty smell. Get in the second room the sheets were clean but it still had a musty smell. Latter that night I had a visit from 2 lil critters, they want bother you now! Clean and exterminate!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Reviewed August 22, 2017

This was my 3rd time staying t this hotel. While it definitely is not my 1st choice of hotels in Hinesville, it was much better than before. Check in was quick and easy. I was early- typically they charge $25 for early check in, however I was not charged due to my long drive. That was much appreciated. The hotel is dated, the rooms aren't up to date however our stay was comfortable. Breakfast was good, something different every morning. The pool was open during this visit... nice and relaxing in the evening.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family