I won't lie.... my first encounter was shocking. Literally..... I hit the buzzer out front and I think I scared the attendant out of her chair. We checked in at 3:30 am so she probably wasn't expecting us. Got our room quickly and off to bed. Woke up to a great continental breakfast and off we went. It was obvious that there were renovations going on, but it didn't bother us. Everyone was so friendly. From the guys moving furniture. To the ladies cleaning as well as the front desk. I will stay here again on our next trip...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newly renovated Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville is family friendly, and an excellent choice for guests who are visiting Fort Stewart or Liberty Regional Hospital, as the hotel is within a 5 minute drive to both locations. Savannah College is also just 10 minutes away. Other great attractions like Fort McAllister State Historic Park, and Savannah Mall can easily be enjoyed within 30 minutes. When you check in, check out the room amenities we have to offer during your stay. The non-smoking rooms at this newly renovated hotel offer large flat screen TVs, microwave & refrigerators, work desk, and hairdryers. Select rooms offer Jacuzzi's, and coffee makers. This hotel offers suite rooms, and coin laundry is available. Complimentary coffeehouse-style coffee & tea are offered in the lobby and one well-behaved pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Hinesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Hinesville
- Comfort Suites Hinesville
- Hinesville Comfort Suites