“Drive Thru”

Arby's
Ranked #29 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Good beef sandwiches and fries from the value menu on most recent visit. Friendly fast service. Awesome milkshake. Found the inside very clean on previous visits.

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I had a cheese beef slider and my wife had a beef n' cheddar sandwich with curly fries. We topped it off with a chocolate milkshake. They have the best chocolate shakes of all!

Reviewed 6 November 2015

My wife had the classic cheddar Roast Beef sandwich which cost more now and I had the junior roast beef sandwich with curly fries. The junior sandwich did cost $1.00 with lettuce and tomato, but now cost $1.59 without lettuce and tomato and they give you a smaller portion of roast beef. You have to pay extra for lettuce and extra for tomato. The taste of their food is not as good as before.

Reviewed 19 September 2015

My wife had the beef n' cheddar sandwich and I had the JR roast beef sandwich with fries. Food was only average with higher prices being charged. Chocolate milk shake was not as thick as it has been on previous visits.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

My wife had the beef n' cheddar and I had a regular small roast beef sandwich. We had curly fries which were not the best. We had a chocolate shake which was very good.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!