“Drive Thru”

Add it.
Arby's
Ranked #21 of 86 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Description: Arby's is a leading global quick-service restaurant company operating and franchising over 3,400 restaurants worldwide. Arby's was the first nationally franchised, coast-to-coast sandwich chain and has been serving fresh, craveable meals since it opened its doors in 1964. The Arby's brand strives to inspire smiles through delicious experiences. We are on a never-ending quest for the perfect sandwich, starting with the Classic Roast Beef and French Dip to the deli-style Market Fresh line of sandwiches and salads.
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

Good beef sandwiches and fries from the value menu on most recent visit. Friendly fast service. Awesome milkshake. Found the inside very clean on previous visits.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

I had a cheese beef slider and my wife had a beef n' cheddar sandwich with curly fries. We topped it off with a chocolate milkshake. They have the best chocolate shakes of all!

Reviewed November 6, 2015

My wife had the classic cheddar Roast Beef sandwich which cost more now and I had the junior roast beef sandwich with curly fries. The junior sandwich did cost $1.00 with lettuce and tomato, but now cost $1.59 without lettuce and tomato and they give you a smaller portion of roast beef. You have to pay extra for lettuce and extra for tomato. The taste of their food is not as good as before.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

My wife had the beef n' cheddar sandwich and I had the JR roast beef sandwich with fries. Food was only average with higher prices being charged. Chocolate milk shake was not as thick as it has been on previous visits.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

My wife had the beef n' cheddar and I had a regular small roast beef sandwich. We had curly fries which were not the best. We had a chocolate shake which was very good.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!