“Average tasting food!”

Arby's
Ranked #29 of 85 Restaurants in Hiram
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 27 April 2017

I got their Jr roast beef sandwich and my wife had their beef n' cheddar along with curly fries. Food is ok but not the best. Chocolate Milkshakes are delicious,

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I pulled thru here on a Thursday evening after work to bring home food for the family. This was an order for 3 with some added menu items and you never know how well your meal will be completed in drive thrus. I was very happy to received everything I ordered, and as usual the food at this particular Arby's is top notch. They even have a 100 health rating, excellent for any restaurant and hardly every seen in fast food.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

The quality and taste of roast beef sliders and sandwiches have gone bad. I had a roast beef slider and the bun was tough and under cooked. I took it back and was told by the manager on duty that all of their slider buns were that way. No refund was offered. Their curly fries were hard and overcooked. The onion bun on my wife's beef n' cheddar was old tasting. They are now serving leftover food for fresh food prices. I would not recommend this location.

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

I love arbys, but this one constantly does not listen. Most of the time the get something wrong or leave something out. Today we asked several times for full containers of dipping sauce for French dip. We actually got less than we normally do. They just lost business with me

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Good beef sandwiches and fries from the value menu on most recent visit. Friendly fast service. Awesome milkshake. Found the inside very clean on previous visits.

Been to Arby's? Share your experiences!