“Great lunch experience”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We had lunch at 61 Main. The menu had a good variety of choices including soups, sandwiches and salads. I had a trio of mini croissants with Tuna salad, Egg salad, and Chicken salad with a side of mac and cheese...delicious!! My husband had the grilled Pimento Cheese sandwich with Truffle fries...also excellent. We will definitely be back to try more from their menu.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

It's always amazing. I love Monday Night Supper. The special menu with several tasty choices includes your drink and dessert for $12. You woulda easily pay twice that in metro Atlanta. I recently discovered their weekend brunch. My husband and I will be sneaking out before the kids get up as often as we can to enjoy this again!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Fresh, local farm raised food! Everything I’ve had here is fabulous! Just wish they were open more! Atmosphere is lovely and warm .

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

The food is fresh, they use local ingredients. I feel like I’m eating healthy even when I eating a grill pimento cheese!!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We're long time customers here. Great food. Friendly servers. The best spot in Jasper for lunch. Always a treat.

Been to 61 Main? Share your experiences!