“Great lunch experience”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2018

We had lunch at 61 Main. The menu had a good variety of choices including soups, sandwiches and salads. I had a trio of mini croissants with Tuna salad, Egg salad, and Chicken salad with a side of mac and cheese...delicious!! My husband had the grilled Pimento Cheese sandwich with Truffle fries...also excellent. We will definitely be back to try more from their menu.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

It's always amazing. I love Monday Night Supper. The special menu with several tasty choices includes your drink and dessert for $12. You woulda easily pay twice that in metro Atlanta. I recently discovered their weekend brunch. My husband and I will be sneaking out before the kids get up as often as we can to enjoy this again!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Fresh, local farm raised food! Everything I’ve had here is fabulous! Just wish they were open more! Atmosphere is lovely and warm .

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

The food is fresh, they use local ingredients. I feel like I’m eating healthy even when I eating a grill pimento cheese!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

We're long time customers here. Great food. Friendly servers. The best spot in Jasper for lunch. Always a treat.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to 61 Main? Share your experiences!