“Charming spot featuring locally sourced food”
Review of 61 Main

61 Main
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Jasper
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Charming dining room with nice art on the walls and cute banquets. Fresh food and inventive daily specials. Service was great! Everyone in the place seemed to be really enjoying themselves!

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I had brunch at 61 Main before going to an event. I had a great breakfast sandwich: egg, fried green tomato, bacon and cheese with a side of creamy cheese grits. Everything was delicious...and our server was delightful: helpful and attentive without hovering. Yes! I will return!

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Lovely place on Main Street. It's so good that it's always busy. Our waiter was extremely attentive and patient with us. One of our group needed gluten free bread and was easily and happily accommodated. My complaints at this visit were minor, the grits soufflé was not really a soufflé and had large junks of vegetables. It was good but not lite and airy also the ruben was good but could have used a bit more corned beef, the other ladies had the philly cheesesteak wrap special and said it too was good.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Went as a group of 10 and we ALL loved our food. We were pleasantly surprised. Passing through Jasper and Trip Advisor didn’t let us down! The service was great and food was delicious and different. Would highly recommend trying this place out!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Excellent food, chef/cook allowed to experiment, thus the menu changes daily with the exception of some basic items. I say 'call me weird' cause I'm one of those crazy people who likes a fixed menu. Some people love that they can walk in and not quite know what the offering is going to be.
I am in the 'older' age bracket and change is not my strong suit.

Been to 61 Main? Share your experiences!