See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Im sorry I will never stay here again. We booked a king bed did not get it Was told that when you book though other people you are not going to get the room you ask for the pool heater was broke thats one of the reason we came here was for the pool. we was not told about any of this until they had Our credit card number put into the system.We booked this room five month ahead of time so we could get what we wanted. Never again will we stay here.

Room tip: Good to motel eight better all around
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because of a last minute change. I thought the rates werre reasonable. Upon first glance of the room I thought it was below average but doable for what I needed. WRONG!!!! Using the restroom for the first time I found two used condoms. I think my arrival alerted the cockroaches and they came out in swarms to welcome me - DISGUSTING! The walls had white plaster makes on all four walls. The wall in the bathroom area was completely caved in. DId I mention the roaches gave me a welcome party?? I witnessed two girls a few doors down had a revolving door of men at different times each day - Soliciting!! The rooms do not have phones, limited Wi-Fi, no ice machine, no breakfast. The front desk had to bring me a microwave from another room, the temperature unit was defective and was replaced with another defective unit, please keep in mind mid -December the temperature was averaging in the 40's during the day and at night 20's - NO HEAT! There isn't any housekeeping except the guys that pick up the trash outside. I later found the actual condom wrappers on the floor on the side of the bed. I truly need to be quarantined after staying at this dump.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We stopped here on our way home. It was late and we were tired. I thought Howard Johnsons was a good chain. Not this one. The room stank from smoke, there were burn holes on the chairs. Someone wrote graffitti on the lampshade. The pillow stuffing was on the bed, the table leg was broken and the towels were as big as a washcloth.There were even tires outside our room and we were on the second floor. We thought we'd get up early and leave so how bad could staying eight hours be. Well.. around midnight at least twenty people were running, yelling and drinking on the balcony, We called the clerk and he came up but he couldn't do anything. The hotel was clearly out of control.This went on until 3am. My husband spoke to the manager in the morning who acknowledged the problem and said he called the police twice and they refused to come out.???We travel alot and this was the worse place we ever stayed in. Absolutely awful.

Room tip: Go anywhere else or stay in your car.
Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank jazzman53
Reviewed December 15, 2009

We stayed in Jonesboro for our 5 days trip to Atlanta. Rooms are clean and are done daily. Ok breakfast to start the day.

Date of stay: November 2009
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2009

The location is kinda confusing. It would be good to have another person looking out for the hotel while you drive. The outside was nice and clean. Could be better but everything could be better. Check-In was really really fast which was great and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms could smell better but they where very clean and the AC worked great. I run a hotel so I knew everything to look for. And this hotel is on the right track.

Date of stay: September 2009