See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 15, 2018 via mobile

Had a death in the family and just had to stop driving for the night. I haven’t stayed in an Econolodge for quite some time. Hotel looked all right on the outside, so I got a room (didn’t check TripAdvisor first). They had one king size bed left, perfect for me and my wife. Got to the room and the door number was missing, but it had to be that room. Opened the door and went in, the room was hot, A/C was off completely. Turned it on it worked, but took an hour to get the room cooled down. One lamp didn’t work cause it wasn’t plugged in. There were 2 almost empty rolls of toilet paper in the bathroom, and there were zip ties being used on the tub faucet. There was no alarm clock in the room, the smoke detector was unplugged from the wall and sitting next to the TV. The refrigerator was not in the cabinet under the TV like it should have been, it was next to the cabinet and the freezer was so iced up I couldn’t have put any thing in there anyway. There was a stain on the blanket, the sheets appeared to be clean though. Then we got into bed and found out that the middle of the bed was low, so all night long we both kept rolling to the center of the bed. There were these discolored squares on the walls as if something used to be there. It was where the wall lamps used to be that were there no longer, so you had to get out of bed to turn the lights off. There was also a bad smell to the room. I feel like I got ripped off cause that room was worth no where near what I paid for it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Horrible costumer service!! Worst motel ever ! As soon as we get to our room we tired turning on the light they were not working and it was a bad oder so we asked go changed rooms unfortunately "that was the last room " she tells us .. we use our flashlight to find another light there was several roaches on the wall !!! So disgusting smhh so she tells us we have to speak to the manager when the manager arrives he is yelling at us and just being rude ! How do you treat costumers like that smh and than he drives off rather than dealing with his costumers who had a horrible experience smh

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly staff and helpful. The rooms are nice and upkeep. It is close to everything. The interstate is not far from the hotel.. Peaceful parking lot and will light at night. Very safe to park...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

Didn't realize until I was getting ready to turn into hotel that this was the same place I visited and left immediately a few years back, BUT since I was up at 3am this morning and needed just a few hours sleep before my early am flight, I figured I'd try. The female clerk pleasant enough allowed me into couple rooms, each having some mild odor to them, she ensured me that rooms were recently refurbished and no bugs.
Towels are course, no clock, furniture old & outdated. New plasma TV with plastic still on around corners, com cast channels, door did not lock properly, and huge gap under door, I placed extra towel to keep out any unwanted guests. Area doesn't look the best, security cameras all over.
If you don't mind getting what you pay for this is the place for you for one night, any longer I would definitely recommend another place.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2016

I can tell you from personal experiences that this Econo lodge has a courteous staff. If you have a problem with the room or expenses, the front desk will work with you. That's something I personally appreciate.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo