“A quaitn place”

Kingsland Inn & Suites
Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Kingsland
Reviewed 21 October 2016

We stopped for the night as we headed home, had a continental breakfast and was ready to out. I enjoyed the gravy and biscuits, the wife liked the bananas. The lady in charge of the food area was attentive and made our day.

Room Tip: Away from the street is good but not far from the elevator is a good thing.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2016

We scheduled this stop on our way to meet our kids in Tennessee. Our room was a king, non smoking. The greatest priority for me is cleanliness and this room was clean. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was about average. The front desk employees were friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2016

This was my first time here and as always I go in the room before I drag my bags in to check a few things. I check the air conditioner works, that the toilet flushes and the bathroom sink and tub drain properly.
I this case all were functioning properly and the room itself impressed me. It had a good desk chair (some do not) and the internet worked great. The beds were comffy and the fridge & microwave worked good. The room was a good size and it was clean & quiet.
The next morning the breakfast was good with biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, waffles and all the other stuff a good breakfast has at hotels lately. I was happy and the room was a great price at $50 per nite. I will stay again my next time to Kings Bay

Room Tip: I asked for the first floor and it was quick to bring in my bags
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Bill B
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We pulled in close to midnight and stayed at the Sleep Inn as the other hotels were booked. We took a non-smoking King Suite with a single pull out couch. When we entered the room it had a horrible odor, even though it was obvious that something had been sprayed to cover it up. One of the night guys had come up with us carrying the sheets for the pull out sofa and he didn't comment about it when I said something. He left and my daughter opened the sofa to find dirty, used sheets and a blanket already in it all cramped up. I called down to the office to see if we could get another room and while I was on the phone my daughter noticed that the carpet was wet where the AC was located. After ten minutes they said they had a smoking room that didn't have a strong odor that we could have but it had two full beds. We really had no choice so we took it.
That also had an odor that was not smoking related, although not as bad as the first. But it turned out to be almost as nasty. It had a hole in the wall where an electrical plate should have been, it had another place where exposed wires, maybe phone, were exposed, the sheets were worn almost all the way thru in some areas and the bathroom floor had nasty stuff on it under the counter along the back wall. I was so grossed out, we just needed to sleep and go.
In the morning, before we checked out my daughter scratched her leg on a piece of metal sticking out of the bottom of the bed.
When I checked out I told them the condition of the room and asked to speak to the general manager and was told she was working another hotel that morning but would call me back alter in the day. No call. The next day I called and asked for the GM and was again told she wasn't there that day but would call me back, third day, same thing. I have given up on getting a call back and decided to post here instead. No wonder the place is a dive if the GM is never there and unresponsive.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We were in the midst of a long drive and needed to stop after losing a lot of time in traffic. It was 1am but we had a quick and courteous check in. The beds were comfortable and the room was adequate with nice amenities like a fridge and microwave. However, after the sleep exhaustion wore off the next morning I was a bit sick to discover a cigarette burn hole in the sheet of the bed my kids slept in. When I pulled back the blankets to inspect for additional holes I found dead bugs :(

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Based on the many glowing reviews of this Sleep Inn I can only assume that there must be some very nice rooms in this facility as well as very poor rooms - as was ours which was on second floor. The room was dingy and the bath was the worst I've ever encountered. The fixtures were crusted over with muck and the floors appeared to have been heavily bleached in an effort to mask mold, which still could be seen in places. The shower head was about to fall off the wall and the towel rack was broken. The sink had a mismatched faucet, which was abnormally small. All in all for us not an experience we will risk again by staying at another Sleep Inn - ever.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Take time to consider this great hotel as your option for the evening. It's exit #3 on I 95. Just go east for a mile and you'll see the Sleep Inn sign on the left / north side.

Enjoy the outdoors pool and many restaurants within walking distance. They have a wonderful hot continental breakfast in the morning.

Friendly staff and clean rooms.