All reviews sleep inn room was clean we've stayed lots of restaurants free breakfast stop florida desk ga exit bedding
Reviewed December 28, 2017

This is the best Best Western that we have visited. It is close to I-95 at mile 3 at the south end of Georgia. Beautiful rooms! Shell gas station right there, which is perfect for our jaunt from Ontario to Florida. Lots of restaurants close by.

Room Tip: We loved the ground floor and the walk in shower.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

This hotel used to be the Sleep Inn, which was nice. This visit the ice machines didn’t work and had to be restarted, no shampoo in the room, and , finally, they ran out of coffee! On the plus side it was clean

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Robin H
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Check inn staff friendly but was sent to a room which wasn’t ready. The second room was but had no hair dryer. Cleanliness ok but remains of snacks from previous occupant on bedspread and floor. Remains on floor we’re still there when we left. Breakfast was good although when ran out of hot food there was no more! Discrepancy in our final bill. We were clearly overcharged but no one was authorised to give a refund. The manager was “busy” at the hotel next door and even though she knew of the problem she wanted us to leave a number and she would “ get back to us “. The matter was finally resolved at around 11.15 a.m almost 5 hours after we had first raised the issue!

Room Tip: Choose another hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2017

We stayed back in Sept. Arrived late eve only because we just needed a place to sleep and were leaving 1st thing in the morning. We were actually only there for about 12 hours. The room was dirty and smelled of mildew. My feet were dirty from walking on the carpet...it was nasty. I wish we had another option but it was about 9 PM so we were stuck.

The mattresses gave you the feeling they were 100 years old and sank in the middle and the dirtiness of the room made you feel like if you got up in middle of the night you were going to find some kind of multi-legged creature in the room with you.

The A/C did not work properly. I went to call the front desk in the middle of the night to tell them the A/C was having issues and the phone was dead. So it was, do I get dressed and walk down to the front desk or just deal with it and get through it?? We decided to just deal with it and voice our issues at check out.

Check out was ridiculous. Apparently the "manager" was an hour late and the staff didn't know where she was. I was told I could speak with her boyfriend that apparently also worked there. While waiting for him I went to the breakfast area to have some oatmeal only to find out they did not have any hot water. The lady checking us out offered to get me some but when I walked around the corner I discovered she was simply heating it in a big plastic bowl in a back room microwave. I had to pour it into a cup without pouring hot water on myself. Then we were told that because we booked it through Hotels.com that our issues were with them and not the hotel....what do you know?? Hotels.com com told us just the opposite!

Just a nitemare place to avoid.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Just an overnight stay travelling from Florida to South Carolina. Hotel is older but has been kept up, room was very spacious, quiet. It was a little hard to find at night. Most of the room was clean, but corners behind furniture had old food scattered. Breakfast was ok. Nice for a free breakfast. Not a huge selection but what was there was got and good. Employees were all very personable.

Room Tip: Pets are allowed, which is why we stayed. Hard to park a big rig, especially if they are crowded.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple