“Make the detour off I95 for this gem ”
Review of Salt.Pepper.Thyme

Salt.Pepper.Thyme
Ranked #7 of 73 Restaurants in Kingsland
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Salt. Pepper. Thyme is a place where the genuine care and comfort of each customer is our highest mission.
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

FL/GA travelers or just those folks visiting Cumberland Island, make the trek over for a great meal. Honestly as good as anything we have had in Atlanta and most
any of the places we've been around the world. Just happened to drive by and took a chance but it was worth it. Excellent food and polite and attentive service. The one small downside, it was a hot GA evening and their AC in this small space was struggling a bit but boy was our meal something special. The cassoulet and ménage a trois were just excellent and very generous portions. It's a small place so do call ahead for a reservation especially for dinner.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Had some Chicago business associates visiting and went for a quick lunch on the way to the airport. They have a whole other world of dining experiences and were so impressed with our amazing local fine dining experience. Saw so many families there enjoying graduation celebrations. On prior visits, I saw other people eating the truffle fries and just had to try them. My word, I can't even describe the flavors, but they are amazing. And I finally had the lump crab sous vide. So wonderful. One of our guests had the BLT and that was A+ also. I am a particular fan of their coffee also, and love the retro soda shop style coffee glasses. Can't say enough positive things about this restaurant. Exceptional standards, friendliness, creativity and service.

Reviewed June 21, 2017

Tucked away on Highway 17, this little restaurant delivers big results. The service is friendly, the food is always fresh, and the atmosphere is great.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

Well worth the trip to Kingsland GA. S.P.T. has a wonderful selection on their lunch and dinner menus. Be sure to make a reservation because it is an intimate space and you don't want to miss this special occasion food! We go for at least one lunch and one dinner each trip to the coast!

Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

From start to finish this was a great choice for lunch. Service was some of the best I have ever had, we even had the chef (who wanted us to have the best experience) come out and talk to us before preparing our meal. One of the best burgers I have ever had. Will definitely go back!