“Escaped from Hurricane Irma!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Felt very welcomed here and right at home. Thank God and Holiday Inn Express, in LaGrange, Georgia for providing us a safe haven!
Nicky Burston was always helpful, accommodating, kind and friendly. Went out of her way to see that everyone was taken care of. Very attentive to all of our needs.
Rose, at breakfast, was always cheerful and happy and feeding us the best breakfast you could ever ask for! My parents are lactose intolerant and glutton free and Rose still managed to find something they could eat.
We couldn't of asked for a better place to stay during this tumultuous time.
We will always be grateful for them.
Good people, clean, safe, and just a great place to stay! Thank you so much!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Nicoletta B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

We would like to Thank You for your kind words about our hotel. We are so happy we were able to accommodate you and your family with everything you needed. We could not imagine what you all were going through being away from home and not knowing what the storm may bring. We do hope you will get the chance to come and visit us again under better circumstances and Buttons is always welcome!!
Nicky B
GM

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Cant say enough about Niicky the GM of this Holiday Inn! We were here for 10 nights and the whole staff from helpers in the Cafe to housekeeping and front desk staff made us feel at home! Everyone had such sweet Southern charm. I just couldn't believe how they tried to meet all of our needs with my two young granddaughters being so far from their home in SW FL.

If you need a clean, convenient place to stay with a family welcome attitude stay here!

1  Thank 721Travelgirl
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Thank You so much for your kind words. We enjoyed having you and your daughter and 2 granddaughters staying with us. We just cant imagine what you all were going through with the hurricane and not knowing what was going on with your home how scary. It was a pleasure for myself and my staff to make sure you were as comfortable as you possibly could be. I do hope you will get a chance to come and visit us again of course under better circumstances. Tell my little sweetie I have her beautiful drawings hanging in my office.
Thank You from all of us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites..

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stayed here one night to attend an event the next day. It was clean and fresh and staff were friendly. Breakfast traditional things and adequate for our needs. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. We would stay here again if we are in the area and recommended it to family traveling this fall.

Stayed: May 2017
Management response:Responded 7 September 2017

My Staff and I would like to Thank You for taking the time to leave such nice comments about our hotel.. We are so happy you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Lagrange Ga.
Nicky B

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night on our way to Callaway Gardens, but we really enjoyed our stay. It will definitely be a place we go back to when we are in the area. The breakfast was good. There was a sweet cook who served. She was very accommodating. We had to check out, but they advertised complimentary food served in the afternoons.

1  Thank Athena S
Management response:Responded 5 September 2017

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Lucci B, Miss Rose and Nicky made my stay a great one! They have such great attitudes and customer service that I wanted to stay an extra night. I was there for a conference and I found the hotel to be very conveniently located near the expressway and minutes away from downtown LaGrange (My meeting area). If I am ever in town this will be my go to hotel. The rooms were very clean and the area was very quite.

Room Tip: If you are looking to pick up a couple of items for your stay, there is a small Walmart Market place...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 26 August 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review about our hotel... I have shared your kind words with my staff and they were so happy to hear that you felt so welcomed.. My staff and I strive hard to make sure each and everyone of our guest has a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again when in the Lagrange Area..

Reviewed 16 August 2017

We stayed for one night on our way to Savannah. We reserved and were checked in by Lucci, who was so kind and professional, she really defined Southern Hospitality. When we checked into our room, we found long black hairs on the toilet. We didn’t complain, I just cleaned up as much as I could, but there was that sense of what else wasn’t cleaned after the last guests had checked out. The shower did not have the greatest water pressure, but the bathroom did have a fan. Despite this oversight (I’m trying to be positive), I most likely would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 22 August 2017

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

We travel quite a bit for work, so we stay in many hotels. This hotel has been the best (hands down!) that I have stayed in. Lucci and Nette at the front desk are spectacular. Their customer service is impeccable. Rose is the sweetest to talk to first thing in the morning with your coffee and breakfast. Meme was so pleasant when I spoke with her. Way to go on your staffing! It means a lot to us weary travelers.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 5 August 2017

Thank You for taking the time to write a review on our Hotel. I have shared your kind words with my staff. It is encouraging to receive such positive feedback. We look forward to providing you with the same great Customer Service when in the Lagrange Area!!!
Nicoletta Burston

Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
1.4 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 11 in LaGrange
5 km away
Courtyard by Marriott LaGrange

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites? Share your experiences!