All reviews front desk staff free beer indoor pool an asset excellent breakfast would stay here again the breakfast area convenient place to stay complimentary breakfast beautiful smile hotel is clean nice property great customer service large room no exception late checkout living room
Reviewed September 18, 2017 via mobile

Cant say enough about Niicky the GM of this Holiday Inn! We were here for 10 nights and the whole staff from helpers in the Cafe to housekeeping and front desk staff made us feel at home! Everyone had such sweet Southern charm. I just couldn't believe how they tried to meet all of our needs with my two young granddaughters being so far from their home in SW FL.

If you need a clean, convenient place to stay with a family welcome attitude stay here!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 721Travelgirl
Management response:Responded September 20, 2017

Thank You so much for your kind words. We enjoyed having you and your daughter and 2 granddaughters staying with us. We just cant imagine what you all were going through with the hurricane and not knowing what was going on with your home how scary. It was a pleasure for myself and my staff to make sure you were as comfortable as you possibly could be. I do hope you will get a chance to come and visit us again of course under better circumstances. Tell my little sweetie I have her beautiful drawings hanging in my office.
Thank You from all of us at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites..

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stayed here one night to attend an event the next day. It was clean and fresh and staff were friendly. Breakfast traditional things and adequate for our needs. Comfortable beds and clean rooms. We would stay here again if we are in the area and recommended it to family traveling this fall.

Date of stay: May 2017
Management response:Responded September 7, 2017

My Staff and I would like to Thank You for taking the time to leave such nice comments about our hotel.. We are so happy you had a pleasant stay. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Lagrange Ga.
Nicky B

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

We only stayed one night on our way to Callaway Gardens, but we really enjoyed our stay. It will definitely be a place we go back to when we are in the area. The breakfast was good. There was a sweet cook who served. She was very accommodating. We had to check out, but they advertised complimentary food served in the afternoons.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank athenalucille
Management response:Responded September 5, 2017

Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Lucci B, Miss Rose and Nicky made my stay a great one! They have such great attitudes and customer service that I wanted to stay an extra night. I was there for a conference and I found the hotel to be very conveniently located near the expressway and minutes away from downtown LaGrange (My meeting area). If I am ever in town this will be my go to hotel. The rooms were very clean and the area was very quite.

Room tip: If you are looking to pick up a couple of items for your stay, there is a small Walmart Market place 5 away from the hotel.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Management response:Responded August 26, 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to leave such a nice review about our hotel... I have shared your kind words with my staff and they were so happy to hear that you felt so welcomed.. My staff and I strive hard to make sure each and everyone of our guest has a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again when in the Lagrange Area..

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We stayed for one night on our way to Savannah. We reserved and were checked in by Lucci, who was so kind and professional, she really defined Southern Hospitality. When we checked into our room, we found long black hairs on the toilet. We didn’t complain, I just cleaned up as much as I could, but there was that sense of what else wasn’t cleaned after the last guests had checked out. The shower did not have the greatest water pressure, but the bathroom did have a fan. Despite this oversight (I’m trying to be positive), I most likely would stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 22, 2017