See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Near the exit , staff is very friendly and very helpful, room is clean I enjoy having a flat screen TV, Alex Front desk is very friendly I book room online but when I check in and ask for bottom floor room he upgrade my room and give me nice room I love it.
Nice bed and clean room.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Ken B
Reviewed October 2, 2015

no words can explain how bad this place was ..only place that had a week of openings since I had to work in Auburn,Al and all rooms were booked due to AU game so I stayed at this wretched place called a motel.. It was horrible!!! they should pay you to stay there!!!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed September 22, 2015

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed July 29, 2015

Was a little 1990's looking . The wallpaper and sheets and pics made me feel I was in Florida in a beach house. Was a little dated. But was very nice and quiet. Better than super 8 in Lagrange.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank travisb906
Reviewed July 22, 2015

This motel is dirty and in disrepair.The sheets and bed covers were disgusting. I cannot believe that the Days Inn would allow their name to be associated with this Property. Obviously, the manager or owner does not care about providing a decent place for guests. The WiFi was available 50%.of the time. They Have No Maintenance on the property and the Hotel is operating about a quarter of the approximately 200 rooms it has. The staff was nice but could not help anyone because the Manager was out of town. The room AC worked about 50% of the time and when we went in and out of the room it would take an hour for the room to get cool.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family