See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 8, 2016

This property is old and run down. TV are from the Early 90's. Carpet dirty, beds are horrible, stained sheets and pillow cases. Pitiful.

Date of stay: January 2016
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GG86046, Manager at Sunrise Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2016

I sincerely regret your disappointment! I hope you will consider returning, as we will under go a remodel ! Safe travels! GG

Reviewed January 5, 2016

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed December 19, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here on our road trip up to Tennessee. I don't understand how they even have one star. It was horrible and absolutely disgusting. Room smelled, was dirty, practically falling apart, bathroom fixtures were rusty and sharp. Oh and not to mention we found a small baggie in our room with drug residue in it!!! We had no other choice for the night so we stayed the night, we woke up early to get breakfast but that was a joke too. A couple cereal choices and a waffle maker with no batter at 8 Am. I could write so much more about how bad this place but hopefully you get the point. They should give the rooms away! DO NOT STAY HERE.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Near the exit , staff is very friendly and very helpful, room is clean I enjoy having a flat screen TV, Alex Front desk is very friendly I book room online but when I check in and ask for bottom floor room he upgrade my room and give me nice room I love it.
Nice bed and clean room.

Date of stay: November 2015
3  Thank Ken B
Reviewed October 2, 2015

no words can explain how bad this place was ..only place that had a week of openings since I had to work in Auburn,Al and all rooms were booked due to AU game so I stayed at this wretched place called a motel.. It was horrible!!! they should pay you to stay there!!!

Date of stay: September 2015