“Don't stay here...”

Sunrise Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed 1 May 2016

Needs a good cleaning... Chairs in rooms were stained... We were given1 towel 1 wash cloth per person.. 1 hand towel total for three people.. In room coffee I packet.. We had a non smoking room but smelled like smoke... A used condom was in the grass in front of our room and stayed there for both nights we stayed.. I would have stayed some where else but was with friends who got the reservation...

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 February 2016

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
GG86046, Manager at Sunrise Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2016

Reviewed 17 February 2016

I went down at 7:30am to get coffee n breakfast but it was in a mess n there wasn't hardly anything left n what was there was not fresh

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I truly regret that you were so disappointed, and I will use your input in a productive manner at once! Thank you! GG

Reviewed 8 January 2016

This property is old and run down. TV are from the Early 90's. Carpet dirty, beds are horrible, stained sheets and pillow cases. Pitiful.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I sincerely regret your disappointment! I hope you will consider returning, as we will under go a remodel ! Safe travels! GG

Reviewed 5 January 2016

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

We stayed here on our road trip up to Tennessee. I don't understand how they even have one star. It was horrible and absolutely disgusting. Room smelled, was dirty, practically falling apart, bathroom fixtures were rusty and sharp. Oh and not to mention we found a small baggie in our room with drug residue in it!!! We had no other choice for the night so we stayed the night, we woke up early to get breakfast but that was a joke too. A couple cereal choices and a waffle maker with no batter at 8 Am. I could write so much more about how bad this place but hopefully you get the point. They should give the rooms away! DO NOT STAY HERE.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Near the exit , staff is very friendly and very helpful, room is clean I enjoy having a flat screen TV, Alex Front desk is very friendly I book room online but when I check in and ask for bottom floor room he upgrade my room and give me nice room I love it.
Nice bed and clean room.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Ken B
Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
8.8 km away
26.7 km away
Valley Inn Resort
Valley Inn Resort
#4 of 5 in Pine Mountain

Been to Sunrise Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!