See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 23, 2017

This place is disgusting. I hate to be all negative so I will say the lady at the front desk was very nice. But the rooms were disgusting. The sheets were not clean, we pulled them back and the mattress was soiled with huge stains, the bathroom floor looked like it had never been cleaned, and the whole place is just in major disrepair.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2016 via mobile

The hotel is disgusting. I can ignore the stained sinks, and the newly plastered over holes in the walls, but the refrigerator had what appeared to be slime dripping down the inside of it. I left a couple of doritos in the trash can hoping it would attract the bugs to the other side of the room while I slept. My company paid for this room, and I'm out of driving hours, or there is no way I'd be here still. I will have to bug bomb all my belongings to ensure I do not take anything home with me once I leave here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed July 3, 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed June 21, 2016

The front desk clerk at check in was the Only positive of the whole stay. He was kind and courteous. Everything went downhill from there..there were shorts in light fixtures, as the lights would flicker while in use, all covers for Kleenex, exhaust fan, bathtub plug were not attached. There were lice nits on pillows. The first morning, I didn't need housekeeping and told the employee. She rudely pushed by me, coming into my room saying she needed to empty garbage! As I sat on my bed with curtains slightly open, a man who appeared to be related to owner of property, put his face to my window and when he saw me looking back at him, smiled and waved...creepy! I was also informed that I was not allowed guests...I was in Lagrange visiting my children and grandchildren!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed May 21, 2016

I had prepaid for a room here so was not able to get my money back but I left anyway. I cannot tell you how awful this place is. The room was dirty, the bathroom fixtures were all rusting and pulled away from the wall, the toilet seat was cracked and dirty, I pulled the bedspread back a little and the blanket was stained and grubby. The man who was in the lobby area had no idea what he was doing and the whole place needed cleaning. When I pulled into the entrance I thought the hotel was abandoned. There are plenty of hotels on Highway 109 in LaGrange it would strongly recommend you use one of them not this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo