“Only stay if you have no other options!”

Sunrise Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Front desk staff was nice. But the room has bugs and no other rooms were available. The Wi-Fi was only strong enough to send emails. There was a razor blade and cigarette butt on the floor of my non smoking room (I'm sure there was a legitimate reason for that). They put a brick in the toilet to save water so you have to take it out to flush. The air conditioner made a loud rattling sound after running for more than 5 minutes so I'd advise staying away during the summer if you enjoy sleeping. If I wasn't evacuating for a hurricane I would have found another hotel. But as the situation was, no other hotels had an available room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The first room they put us in had a dirty blanket on the floor and a blower instead of air conditioning! I went straight back to the office and he gave me a different room. That room smelled like wet dog! It was horrible! It was so dirty my kids didn't want to lay on the bed and we never walked barefoot on the floor! My advice if there are signs in the lobby that say no refunds/no exchanges DO NOT STAY THERE! $85 was a ridiculous amount for that room! We slept for about 6 hours and left!

Room Tip: It's not a Days Inn like the sign on the interstate says!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 January 2017

This place is disgusting. I hate to be all negative so I will say the lady at the front desk was very nice. But the rooms were disgusting. The sheets were not clean, we pulled them back and the mattress was soiled with huge stains, the bathroom floor looked like it had never been cleaned, and the whole place is just in major disrepair.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

The hotel is disgusting. I can ignore the stained sinks, and the newly plastered over holes in the walls, but the refrigerator had what appeared to be slime dripping down the inside of it. I left a couple of doritos in the trash can hoping it would attract the bugs to the other side of the room while I slept. My company paid for this room, and I'm out of driving hours, or there is no way I'd be here still. I will have to bug bomb all my belongings to ensure I do not take anything home with me once I leave here.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed 3 July 2016

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 21 June 2016

The front desk clerk at check in was the Only positive of the whole stay. He was kind and courteous. Everything went downhill from there..there were shorts in light fixtures, as the lights would flicker while in use, all covers for Kleenex, exhaust fan, bathtub plug were not attached. There were lice nits on pillows. The first morning, I didn't need housekeeping and told the employee. She rudely pushed by me, coming into my room saying she needed to empty garbage! As I sat on my bed with curtains slightly open, a man who appeared to be related to owner of property, put his face to my window and when he saw me looking back at him, smiled and waved...creepy! I was also informed that I was not allowed guests...I was in Lagrange visiting my children and grandchildren!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 21 May 2016

I had prepaid for a room here so was not able to get my money back but I left anyway. I cannot tell you how awful this place is. The room was dirty, the bathroom fixtures were all rusting and pulled away from the wall, the toilet seat was cracked and dirty, I pulled the bedspread back a little and the blanket was stained and grubby. The man who was in the lobby area had no idea what he was doing and the whole place needed cleaning. When I pulled into the entrance I thought the hotel was abandoned. There are plenty of hotels on Highway 109 in LaGrange it would strongly recommend you use one of them not this place!!!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
8.8 km away
Valley Inn Resort
#4 of 5 in Pine Mountain
9 km away
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange

Been to Sunrise Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!