Sunrise Inn & Suites
US$114
Wingate by Wyndham LaGrange(LaGrange)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$104
ComfortInn
US$109
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2010

This was a nice hotel, accommodations were clean and comfortable.. The price was exceptionally well. The staff was very accommodating, polite and friendly. I needed to be at a sporting event in Callaway gardens and it was a short trip on a nice country road. Hotels in Callaway gardens were priced at 4-5 times as much money, and the Days Inn was worth all the money I saved. Would definetely use the Days Inn again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
AchyutPatel, Owner at Sunrise Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2010

Dear Ma'ma

Achyut Patel

Reviewed March 5, 2010

older motel but very clean, well maintained for age. furniture, wall paper, carpet, etc showed little wear. Next to a truck stop, we were on the opposite side of the building and it was quiet. We had a king bed non smoking room with micro/fridge, iron/ironing board and free wifi. Nightly price was $37! The Continental breakfast" is muffins, cereal, fruit and instant grits/oatmeal packets. With the amount saved on room you can easily justify breakfast at McD's.

We were just looking for a convenient /clean place to sleep while visiting the area for two nights and we found it.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2008

Typical low cost shelter in small town America.

However, I was relieved to see it had a large number of customers; as, hotels with a very low residency that are grubby, tend to be either dangerous or just un-loved.

The room was tidy, not necessarily clean as the caulking was old and cracked; the top towels were white.. and the ones underneath were yellow (probably never used, so never replaced - now they will never be used).

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 23, 2007

Where do I begin? I prepaid for the Internet Rate and was told there is no refund. Believe me, if there had been, I would be gone. First I believe the sheets are as old as the hotel. There were as thin as tissue paper, the pillow cases had holes in them and dark stains from what I assume was mascara. The towels weren't much better with one that looked like it had been used to shine black shoes. After fighting off a giant cockroach, I went to shower and the mold in the tub/shower was almost heavy enough to mow. I don't know if I'll ever get my white socks clean after walking around on the carpet. I would think the Days Inn corporation would keep better tabs on the properties bearing their name. I don't think I'll ever take the chance of staying at one in the future. I went to talk with the owner/manager but of course he wasn't available. Mother told me to always say something nice so here goes, the room rate was good, but I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank tictock
Reviewed September 5, 2007

This room was extremely nasty. The sheetrock on the ceiling was falling off, the towels were extremely thin and dingy. The bed was hard and the room smelled. The tub had mold growing around the caulk. We were afraid to eat the "continental breakfast", due to the appearance of the room.

• Stayed: September 2007, travelled with family