“Best hotel in LaGrange”

Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in LaGrange
Reviewed 15 February 2012

I travel for work 3-4 days a week and always stay at this hotel when I travel through LaGrange. The staff are always superb and extremely helpful. I have always enjoyed the Hilton chain and stayed at many of them. This is the best Hampton Inn I have stayed at.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
John M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2012

Thank you for your kind words.
It is our hope that we can be your "home away from home" when you travel to LaGrange. If there is anything I can do to improve your stay with us please let me know.
We appreciate your business, and look forward to welcoming you back soon!
John McKinney

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens

Reviewed 30 December 2011

I had some time off and needed to get away from Atllanta, Ga. When I checked in I asked the front desk clerk for a quiet room and she put in room 331, which was a large room with a sofa. I truly enjoyed my stay at the Hampton Inn in Lagrange, Ga. The staff was very friendly and professional, they make you feel like family. The oatmeal at breakfast was awesome, glad Hampton added that. The hotel is very clean and the rooms are decorated with cool colors. If you ever want to get away to peace and quiet, the Hampton Inn in Lagrange is a great choice. The local restaurant C'sons has great food and a awesome wine list as well. Thank you Hampton for time well spent.

Room Tip: Rooms on the end are larger with sofa.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Jason J
Reviewed 30 December 2011

We were forced to stop and stay at this hotel during our long trip due to severe weather conditions.

Hotels been recently renovated. Got a 2 double bed room and it was smaller than I would have wanted it to be. The tub in our room had some grimy black water mark which came out when I let hot water run through it.

Breakfast was very very good. Wide selection and very fresh. The lady made sure that the whole area was tidy--which I personally like.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The Hampton is super clean and the rooms are well decorated. Easy access from Hwy. Staff is friendly. nice drive from Calloway Gardens.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank staceyj1965
Reviewed 2 December 2011

My friends and I were looking for a clean, safe inexpensive place to sleep when we went to an Auburn football game, and that's what we got. We didn't want to pay for any extras or luxury. What we got was a clean room and courteous staff at a reasonable price. Halfway between Auburn & Atlanta airport, which was fine for last minute reservations on Thanksgiving weekend.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kevin M
Reviewed 30 November 2011

Our recent stay at Hampton Inn LaGrange was outstanding. My wife and I were in town for a college reunion and found the hotel property. the room and the staff excellent. They went out of their way to accommodate our every need. The in-room Refrigerator was especially convenient. We traveled to the event by cab and the staff made sure the taxi was at the hotel on time. I would definitely stay at this property again. The Breakfast was acceptable and was a benefit to our schedule. It was a great value!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bob B
Reviewed 29 November 2011

My wife and I stayed at this property for one night the week of Thanksgiving, and we would stay there again. We were visting Callaway Gardens. The property itself is an older property, but it had been remodeled within the last year. LarGrange Georgia is the closest town to Callaway Gardens (17 miles). Columbus Georgia is a larger town with more hotel choices, but it is 28 miles on the other side of Callaway Gardens. The staff was attentive and friendly. The "hot" breakfast was as expected - waffle machine, bagels, etc. The fitness room had only three machines. The total bill (including taxes) was $88.00.

Room Tip: Call property for best room rate, after using Tripadvisor to compare prices.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TrojanBill1
Also consider these accommodations in or near LaGrange
6.3 km away
5.4 km away
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#6 of 10 in LaGrange

Been to Hampton Inn Lagrange near Callaway Gardens? Share your experiences!