Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$124
Free cancellation until 03/06
US$61
All reviewssix flagsfront deskgreat hotelbreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffsouthern hospitalitycookiesbreakfast areafamily tripbeds were comfortableconvenient locationclean hotelenjoyed my staywould stay here againbooked this hotelwaffles
Reviewed 9 December 2011

Convenient location near freeway off-ramp. Efficient staff during check-in. Rooms clean and comfortable. Large breakfast area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SoccerCA
Reviewed 15 September 2011

Was there for business. Stayed 9 nights. All staff members where totally great. Decent free hot breakfast.Was there several weeks age also. They remembered me as soon as i walked in the door.

Room Tip: Upper floors are best.Only 4 rooms on main floor
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Tabitha J, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2011

It is nice to receive kind comments from you, my staff and I appreciate your kind comments and thank you taking time out of your busy life to recognizing our efforts. Such comments boost morale of our team and help us to stay focus on the opportunities to assist our guest with the best of our ability.

It is very important to me to keep my guests 100% satisfied.

We value your opinion and we appreciate the feedback . thanks for taking that opportunity to let us know what we are doing right, or where we must improve. On the behalf of the entire Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags staff, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time your travel brings you to the area!

Tabitha Johnson
Front Office Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Six Flags
tabitha.johnson@hilton.com
770-745-9990

Reviewed 7 September 2011

We stayed in a King Suite with hide away couch because we wer traveling with children, they had no double queens left. We asked for 2 pillows since the couch didn't have extra in the room and they were out. We were given 4 cookies to make up for it?

Good place to stay for Atlanta if you don't want to be in the middle of downtown, plenty of places to eat. We were going to the Georgia Dome and it took us about 10 minutes to get to the hotel via the interstate.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TsZappaGirl
Reviewed 30 August 2011

My wife and I were on a business/pleasure trip in the Atlanta area, and we needed a room on the west side of town near the I-20 and I-285 junction. We chose the Hampton Inn & Suites near Six Flags primarily because there was not a Homewood Suites facility in that area, and we prefer a suite because we like the additional space. We rented a studio suite, Room 208, at the Hampton which turned out to be a handicap accessible suite. We were not sure about the area, having never been there before, but it turned out to be very nice. There are a number of restaurants nearby, and we felt very safe. Parking was free, convenient, and well lighted. We were also concerned that the proximity to Six Flags might be problematic, but that was not the case. As it turned out, Six Flags is almost four miles away.

The room was very clean, well appointed, and about as spacious as any other studio suite in that price range. It was a little warmer than we like it, even when the thermostat was set at the coldest - 68 degrees, but it was ok. We had a small bar-size sink in the room with a small refrigerator and microwave. They even included a complimentary bag of microwave popcorn, which we devoured. The room had a nice LG flat screen TV - probably a 42" model - although I didn't measure it, and a DVD player. Complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access was provided. Everything worked well. A convertible sofa-bed was in the room with sealed clean bedding stored in the closet, but we did not need it.

The only complaint I had about the room was the comfort of the king size bed. It was not awful, but no better than 6 on a scale of 10. It was clean and well made - just not very comfortable - the mattress was much too soft and spongy for our tastes. As we usually find with most Hamptons and Homewoods, the comforter (which serves as both bedspread and blanket), although clean and pretty, was too heavy, so we slept without it.

The bathroom was not huge, but big enough. Because it was a handicap accessible room, there was no tub - just a large walk-in shower with virtually no curb to step over. A fold-down wooden-slat seat was mounted on the shower wall, but we had no need for it.

The lobby was very clean, well appointed, and of typical Hampton size. A complimentary USA Today newspaper was provided. The complimentary breakfast included a lot of name brand cereal choices, toast, bagels, some fruit, and other miscellaneous products in addition to the hot dishes. I gobbled up three hot "prefab" cheese omelets and several sausage patties, along with five boxes of cereal. Three or four different hot coffees (which is served free all day) were available along with hot water and cold juices. I did not leave there hungry! In the world of complimentary breakfasts, this one was quite good.

The staff was very accommodating, and extremely friendly. Overall, I would have rated our stay with five stars except for the comfort of the bed.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank 275GTB4
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My family and I stayed there for 1 night. The front desk staff was very nice. The room was the normal Hampton Inn quality and the breakfast was nice. I would stay here again. The only complaint is that the pool area is extremely small so don't stay here if you want a pleasurable experience with the pool.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family