We checked into this hotel on Friday night around 10 pm. The hotel was a little hard to find but once we did we enjoyed the fact it was not situated directly on the highway like a lot of other hotels are in the area. There was lots of parking and the lot was well lit. We didnt worry about leaving the car alone in the lot. Check in was easy and no problems. Our room was clean! The bedding, towels and furniture were in great shape and very up to date. The room was super clean. I saw no "leftovers" from previous guests. We had 4 people in our room. Two queen beds and we brought a blow up bed. We had plenty of room. The bath vanity was kind of small but we made do. They supplied shampoo, conditioner and soap. Cups and ice bucket in room. There is no room service but you can call and order food that is delivered by a subcontractor until 10. Very reasonable. The hotel was quiet. My only complaint was our room was right next to the ice machine and we had to be awakened by early travelers filling their ice chests each morning. We were on the third floor and used the stairs in the elevator because it was it was slow. That was ok, stairs were safe and clean as well. I needed the excercise anyway. In the morning there was a free breakfast on the first floor. The employee who was in charge of this area was doing a great job! She kept up with making coffee and keeping foods stocked during the time we were there. There was fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles, french toast, various breads, juices, cereals. Something for everyone. PS: coffee and tea in lobby all day and night. That was nice. Front desk was very nice and helpful with our questions about where we wanted to eat dinner on Saturday night.
This hotel is very close to Six Flags and very close to several places to eat meals. There is a Walmart directly across from hotel if you need supplies. We felt very safe in this part of town. We will stay here again if we come back. This was a good experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Lithia Springs Atlanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Atlanta At 6 Flags
- Fairfield Inn Atlanta At Six Flags Hotel Lithia Springs
- Fairfield Inn Lithia Springs
- Fairfield Lithia Springs
- Lithia Springs Fairfield Inn